Chapter 4: Hesitation

*AN: If you would like an enhanced experience with this scene, I suggest listening to Burn it by Agust D.  Thank me later. ;) *

The next morning you wake up to a loud rining noise in your ear. You shove your hand underneath your pillow to get your phone to silence the alarm that was interrupting the blissful silence in the room.
You stretch arm across to your left and feel an empty space there.
You sigh heavily and then roll over to your right side and stretch out to that side and then suddenly a hand is lacing within yours. You smile happily as you recognize the touch.
"Good morning Hobi..." you sigh happily as you curl into his side.
"Good morning babe..." he says as he pulls you closer to him and kissing the top of your head.
"Where is Yoongi?" you ask curiously, your eyes closing again, your body relaxing against his.
"I think he went downstairs. But I am not sure."
"Mmm" you sigh. "He will be back."
"Wasnt that your alarm for work."
"Yea, but I still have a bit before I need to be up..."
"Dont procrastinate. You will be late..." Hobi says and you can hear the seriousness in his voice.
"I just want to lay here a few minutes longer...." you sigh again. "You are always gone the next morning, its nice to have you here still."
He squeezes your shoulder tightly and laughs a little. "But you still should get ready for work, I will be here when you get back."
"Fine." you sigh as you lean up. You look over to him who still lay on his back with his eyes closed, a smile on his face.
He looked like he was drifting off back to sleep and you thought this wouldnt do at all.
You carefully straddle him and smile down at him as he looks up at you with curious eyes.
"What are you doing?" he smirks.
"Nothing in particular..." you smirk back as you lean down and kiss a trail down his stomach until you reach his semi hard dick. His breathing hitched as you began to stroke him lighlty while taking him a little into your mouth.
"Nothing, huh?" he says as he shoves your head down further onto him. As he did this he looked over your shoulder to see Yoongi coming in the room quietly, with a devilish grin on his face. He put a finger to his lips, telling Hobi to be quiet and not let you know he was in here.
As Yoongi reached the bed he leaned over and lifted you up by your waist, so you were ass up. He laid flat on his back so his face was right underneath you, and then made you sit on his face, while he helped you rock your hips to grind on his tongue.
This took you by complete surprise but you kept moving your head up and down on Hobi, moaning around him and reaching up and digging your fingernails lightly into his chest.
This caused him to moan loudly in response and then dig his fingers into your hair.
Meanwhile, Yoongi was moving your hips faster against his tongue and you can feel the sensation rising with great force now. You couldnt help but to moan more, and get a little sloppy with what you were doing to Hoseok. Hoseok didnt seem to mind tho, he was moving his hips and down trying to match yout movements. His head leaned back, his moans growing louder and louder.
As you finally come into Yoongi's mouth, he moves from unearneath you and leans down to whisper in your ear. "Switch spots with me..."
You do as you are told and lay down where he was just laying down. He then starts giving Hoseok head as he pounds into your throat.
"Fuck..." Hobi moans out loudly as he reaches underneath to grab Yoongi by the throat, his fingers gripping tightly at the sides. "Such a good switch..." he says looking into Yoongi's eyes.
Yoongi moved up and down and faster now as he tried to keep his movements into your throat the same.
He could feel himself getting closer, as the grip Hobi held around his thraot got tighter.
And just as Yoongi came down your throat, Hobi got off into the back of Yoongi's.

After a few moments of laying in bed wih the two of them and almost drifting back to sleep, you suddenly remember that you still have to get up and get ready for work.
You quickly run to the bathroom to shower and ready yourself.
Yoongi sat up and threw on his sweatpants again and went to the closet to grab you and outfit and your shoes.
"I will go downstairs and get her coffee ready. The way drank she is gonna need some." Hobi says through a laugh as he headed downstairs.

Once you were ready for work, you waved goodbye to the two of them and left.
"Well what should we do now?" Hoseok says as he takes a sip of some of the coffee he had made.
"We should probably go to the grocery store honestly. If you are gonna be here more often now, we should probably have more items than we do here. And we have been eating out too much, I miss her cooking." Yoongi sighs as he leans against the kitchen counter.
"Well lets go then." Says Hoseok with a beaming smile.

*At the grocery store*
"She says she wants to make kimchi fried rice and stew." Hobi says reading a text message that you had sent him not long ago.
"Her stews are always the best..." Yoongi sighs as he reaches out for Hobi's hand.
Hobi fliches a little bit as he backs away from Yoongi.
"What are you doing?" he says in a whisper.
"I just wanted to hold your hand Hobi, whats the problem?" Yoongi says with a confused expression on his face. He reaches out for Hobi's hand again and Hobi hesitantly laces his fingers with his and looks around the store, his cheeks turning a light red.
"This isnt the first time we've held hands Hobi...whats your problem?"
"Nothing, its just never been so publicly before."
"Are you embarassed?"
"No....its just...."
"Just what? You dont like the idea of being with me without YN here?"
"Yoongi its not that either...."
"Whatever come on." Yoongi says angrily snatching his hand away and walking quickly down the aisle away from Hobi,