Chapter 13: How To Cope? Together.

*A/N:
Possible triggers:
miscarriage and depression
please dont continue if this is sensitive for you please dotn read*

"YOONGI!" you yell from up the stairs. "HOBI!" you call as you try to get to your feet, but there is a sharp pain in your lower stomach and that makes you double over onto the floor.
Yoongi is the first one to reach the top of the stairs, running into the open bedroom, finding you grasping your stomach on your knees on the ground.
"Whats going on?" he says calmly, but the worry very much present in the question. He leans down and tries to help you up but you shove his hands away.
"No it hurts too much to move." you groan out in a half yell.
Hobi enters the room now, looking down to the two of you crouched on the floor. "Whats going on? Is she hurt?" he says frozen in his place.
Before anyone could answer, a small amount of blood trickles onto the floor, causing Yoongi to pick her up bridal style and run past Hobi.
"We need to get her to the hospital. Now." he says sternly as he quickly runs down the stairs, trying his best to be as careful as he can.

*A few hours later*

Hobi was sitting in the waiting room, boucning his legs nervously up and down as he stared at the double doors waitng for the doctor to come out to let them know that everything with YN is okay.
Yoongi was standing by the window, his arms crossed and staring at the night sky above them. Not talking to anyone, not even acknowledging the people around him. Just letting his mind wander in all directions and to all possibilities.
After a few more hours slipped by, a nurse finally came out to greet Yoongi and Hobi.
"You can come back now, shes asking for the two of you. She will need to stay over night for observation as the Doctor told her. Her body sufferred something traumatic, and we just want to make sure she doesn't get any infections and things like that."
"What exactly happened?" Yoongi says coming out of his trance he was in staring out the window.
"She's miscarried. Unfourtantely. I am sorry." the nurse says with bow. "She's the second room on the right." she continues as she points to the room behind the double doors.
Yoongi and Hobi exchanged looks as they both walk towards the doors and into the hall.
"Shall we both go in, or one at a time?" Hobi asks once they are outside of her door.
Yoongi looks up to Hobi, and his eyes are watered, but there were no tears falling.
"I dont know Hoseok, I dont know what to do here." he says as he sighs and looks to the celing trying to keep the tears from falling.
"You know its okay to be emotional, you don't have to be the tough boy you always make yourself to be. We know better than anyone thats not who you really. Its okay to grieve."
"And you?" Yoongi says looking over to him with a blank expression.
"Oh..." he says taking Yoongi's hand and squeezing it tightly. It wasn't really hitting him just yet what was happening. All he knew was he needed to be there for the two people he loved more than anything. "We will all grieve, and get through together. As we always have. It will be hard, but if we endure it together, then it won't be so bad, right?"
Yoongi just simply nodded as he slowly opened the door. The room was quiet and dimmed. Yoongi was still holding Hobi's hand as they walked inside, and he squeezed it even tighter when his eyes finally fell on Y/N, she was rolled over on her side and away from them so they couldn't see her face. They didn't know if she was crying or sleeping or just staring at the walls.
"Y/N..." Yoongi says quietly as they wait for her response.
"Mm.." she says in response.
Yoongi lets go of Hobi's hand and walks over to the side of the bed she was facing. Once he bent down to be at her eye level he noticed she was crying quietly, her cheeks flushed, her eyes puffy, her hands folded up underneath her cheek.
She didn't say anything but just weakly smiled over to him as he reached out and wiped her tears away from her cheeks.
Hobi too walked over and sat down next to her head and gently lifted it so she could lay in his lap.
No one spoke any words, Hobi ran his hand over the top of her head, and Yoongi held one of her hands as he stroked her knuckles with his thumb.
"I am sorry..." she finally whispers after some time. "If I had acknowledged the pregnancy sooner instead of pushing it off, then maybe...."
"Stop." Yoongi says cutting her off. "This is not your fault. Dont you sit there and blame yourself." his voice cracking, squeezing her hand tighter. 
"None of us could've known this would happen. Even if you had told us sooner." Hobi says, his fingers now combing through her hair.
"I am still sorry...I am sorry.." you say quietly as you close your eyes tightly, hoping that when you open them again it will all be just a bad dream.

*A week later*
"Thank you for being understanding and patient with her. Just give her one more week, and then if you feel termination is whats neccesary, then nothing can be done." Hobi sighs frustratingly. For the past week since the guys had brought YN home from the hospital, she had been keeping to herself in the bedroom. Only coming out to shower and other bathroom neccesities. She barely ate, and could be found most days laying across the bed, or reading a book in her favorite chair that was placed by the window to look out the view from their apartment. When she first moved in with Yoongi, it was one of the first  things she fell in love with.
Today Hobi was on the phone with her boss from work, once again, trying to convice him to let her keep her job.
"I understand she is going through a great deal right now, but the office can't afford to go under either without her here. I am sorry if that is what it comes to."
"Can she do the work from home? She has her laptop here...." Hobi tries one more time before giving in to the ultimate decision.
"Hmmm..." her boss thinks on the other line. "Actaully yes, she had been working on some reports just before she quit coming in, if she could get those emailed to me by Friday and back into the office by Tuesday at the latest, then we woulnd't be too far behind."
"Okay, thank you sir. I will see to it." Hobi then hangs up and looks over to Yoongi who shook his head side to side.
"I told you both that if she lost the job it would be no sweat." he shrugs.
"Yes but she loves her job and once she comes too, she will be even more upset if she loses it." Hobi sighs as he puts his phone down on the counter.
"I am gonna go and get some things for her at the market. Do you want to come with me, or?" Yoongi says as he walks towards the door.
"You go ahead, I will go up and see if I can get her to come down for a while." Hobi says as he walks towards the stairs. He walks up the stairs quickly and down to the bedroom they all shared. He knocked lightly and opened the door to find YN sitting at the edge of the bed brushing out her long hair.
"Oh? You are up. I didnt know you were up." he says with a smile walking over to her and sitting next to her.
"Mm." she says looking over to him and returning his smile. "I figured I would try and face the day." she sighs.
"I think thats very brave of you." he says hugging her tightly. "Even if all you've done today is just come down stairs, you've already accomplished a lot." he says sweetly.
"What about you?" she says looking up to him.
"What do you mean?" he says, his smile still across his face.
"You dont have to keep putting on a brave face." she says tilting her head to the side.
"Im not..." he says his smile slowly fading from his face.
"Then why are you crying?" she says wiping a tear from his cheek.