Chapter 5: We Will Get Through It Together

After work was over with, you return home to find the atmosphere is awkward and tense. You can feel it immediatly as you enter the house.
"IM HOME!" you call as you slip your shoes off and put on your house slippers.
The house is quiet and you are not sure how to read this.
You sigh as you walk into the kitchen and open the fridge. You smile as you see the guys bought you the ingridents you needed to make the kimich fried rice and stew that you had in mind all day.
As you collect everything you'll need, you happily turn around and almost drop everything as you see Yoongi standing there behind you. You gasp and place everything on the counter so you dont break the kimchi container.
"Yoongi, please annouce yourself. You startle me every time you do that. You are too quiet." you say putting a hand on your chest to steady your rapid heartbeat.
"Sorry." he says nonchalantly. He tries to give you a small smile, but you can tell that he is forcing himself to do it. "Dont bother making a big meal. Hobi isnt here." he sighs as he sits down on one of the stools that are at the counter.
"Why? Where is he? Did you guys fight?" you ask as you start grabbing pans and the cutting board to prepare things for dinner. Of course they fought. They always fight. Even if it isnt anything major, that was just who they were. It was how they bonded. "Was it a serious fight, or will he be back?" you ask, getting a little worried wih his silence.
"I think this relationship is gonna be a bit of a challenge..." he says through a heavy sigh.
"What do you mean?" you say dumping the cooked rice into a large skillet.
"He is hesitant...." he trails off.
"I told you he would be. But its understandable. Its new. Its different. Its not what he is use too." you say frying up the rice and then adding the kimchi too it.
"But you are not hesitant. I am not hesitant."
"Yoongi, you and me are two different people from Hobi. Maybe we need to help him feel comfortable with us. Maybe respect his hesitation and boundaries and be patient with him. I am sure in time, he will come around."
"Sure." Yoongi says through a sigh.
Just then the two of you turn your attention to the passcode sound chimming through the apartment. You and Yoongi both turn towards the door to see Hobi walking in with a few bags, and your heart began to soar a little at the sight.
"See...he is trying." you whisper to Yoongi as you wink to him.
"Yea, yea." he rolls his eyes sarcastically.
"Im here!" Hobi calls from the dinning room.
"In the kitchen, Hobi!" you call back excitedlly as you continue cooking dinner.
"It smells real good in here!" he says as he walks into the kitchen.
"Mmm you are just in time, I just started! So it will be nice and fresh for you." you smile over at him.
"Hi Yoongi." Hobi says quietly as he sits his bags down beside the counter.
As you turn the stew down to low and place a lid on top of it. "Here, I will take your bags upstairs for you." you say with a small smile, hoping they would make up while you were upstairs.
Both of them watch as you throw the bags over your shoulders and head towards the stairs without any further words.
"Look Yoongi..." Hobi starts but Yoongi puts his hand up cutting him off.
"Save it Hobi. I really dont care." he sighs standing up.
Hobi rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm and squeezing it tightly. "Yes you do. Otherwise, you wouldnt have acted the way you did."
Yoongi looks down to Hobi's hand and then back up to him as he shoves it away. "Now you want to be affectionate, now that shes home and we are behind closed doors."
"God damn it Yoongi its not like that....its not like that at all." Hobi says through clenched teeth. "Yea I confessed to her I had feelings for her. But I have them for you too. I have told you how many times over that I hated that you two were always with other people besides me. Quit making it seem like I am only interested in her." he grabs his arm again. "Please dont be this way. I dont want to lose you."
"Tch..." Yoongi says looking away from his eyes.
You re enter the kitchen now, quickly running over to the stove and stiring the stew so it doesn't burn. "Its almost ready if you two are hungry." you look to the both of them and smile.
They both look at you and you can see the tension between them both. Not their usual tension either, this was actual fighting tension.
"Guys please dont be this way. Its new for us all. But together, we will get through this. Okay?" you say walking over to the two of them and taking each of their hands. "Please just, forgive each other for whats happened and lets move on from here." you smile up at the both of them.
Hobi nods slowly and smiles as he looks from you to Yoongi.
"Fine." Yoongi says giving a half smile.
"Good. Now go sit down and lets eat." you say clapping your hands together.

After dinner and while Hobi is taking a shower, you are sitting at the desk in the bedroom you share with Yoongi, and now Hobi as well, you were looking up things on your laptop and making plans for something you wanted to plan for the both of them.
You suddenly felt an arm slip around you and a chin rest on your shoulder.
"What are you doing babe?" Yoongi hums into the crook of your neck.
"I am looking up vacation packages...." you say happily as you continue to scroll through the many options.
"Vacation?" Yoongi says raising his eyebrow.
"Mhm...yes." you say nodding.
"But you cant take a vaction..."
"Acually yes, I can. I have worked through all my sick days, and accumulated over a year's worth of vacation time that needs to be used or else I am going to lose it all and have to start over. I have quite a bit saved in my savings as well, despite being in a relationship wih two famous guys." she says kissing his nose cutely.
He smiles at her as he stands back up and crosses his arms.
"Do you honestly think a vacation will make things better?"
"Mm, yes I do. You two are over worked and stressed. And Hobi obviously has something pent up. Maybe if we can get away and let loose somewhere other than here, he can open up and be more comfortable with this being a relationship."
"And if he doesnt?" Yoongi says sitting down next to you.
"We cant force him to do something he doesnt want to do, or isnt comfortable with." you sigh.
Yoongi fidgets with his fingers nervously. "I dont want to be without him." he mutters under his breath.
You sigh again and close your laptop and walk over to Yoongi and bend down in front of him and lift his chin up with your finger. "I know babe, but its something we will have to face if it comes to it. But like I told you both earlier, we will get through this together, ok?" you smile up at him.
"Okay..." he says and leans down to kiss you gently.