Chapter 9: Vacation Pt3

The first few days, you were angry with Hobi and could barely look at him. You contemplated asking the hotel for a new room, but majority of your funds were going to pay for the trip and side activities, you just couldnt afford another room. Yoongi still hadnt returned and was refusing to answer your phone calls and text messages.
"Im worried...." you say on the third day, looking over to Hobi, finally breaking your silence with him. "He has done this before, but he has only been to San Diego once, he doesn't really know his way around. Not to mention he barely knows english." you sigh as you try to call him again.
"I am sorry. This is all my fault." he sighs, burrying his face into his hands.
You sigh again as you walk over to him, pushing his hands from his face and smiling at him and then pushing his hair away from his eyes. "No its not. Its all of ours equally. We jumped the gun. And we aren't communicating like we should." you sit down next to him. "I dont think Yoongi is angry with you, or your hesitation. I think Yoongi is afraid. He has known you way longer than me, and I think hes afraid that you will walk away from not only the relationship, but the friendship as well."
"I wouldnt..." Hobi starts.
"I know you wouldnt. But he is just doing what Yoongi does, expressing his feelings with his anger. And he says I am the brat." she smiles and winks to Hobi.
"What do we do?" he says taking your hand in his.
"I dont know. But I think once he does come back, you two should talk. I can only keep the peace between you two for so long. I am not a referee." you sigh.
He kisses you softly against the lips. "I know you are not..."

*The next morning*
Hobi is the first to wake up, and he gently pulls his arm from underneath you and walks out of the room and into the kitchen, and jumps a little startled as he sees Yoongi sitting at the kitchen table.
"You really are good about sneaking up on people. Jesus." Hobi says taking in a deep breath.
"Is she mad?" he asks quietly, his voice low. Avoiding Hobi's eyes.
"She is more worried than anything." Hobi says as he sits down across from him.
"I didnt want to come back. But..." Yoongi starts but trails off as he tries to find the words to say.
"Yoongi, instead of getting angry, why dont you express your feelings. You might feel better."
"Pfft..." Yoongi says as he looks up to Hobi, and thats when he notices the wetness around his eyes. Yoongi had been crying. Yoongi never cries. Immediatly Hobi got up and wrapped his arms around Yoongi, pulling his head to his chest and kissing the top of his head. "Its okay. You dont have to talk. This says enough." he says holding him tighter.
"You are such an idiot..." Yoongi says angrily as he tries to shove Hobi off of him. But Hobi only pulled him closer.
"I know. I know."
"I hate you."
"No you dont. Tell the truth."
"I hate you, cause you are an idiot who refuses to see whats in front of you. When have you ever known me to give a shit about anyone or anything? Apart from her..."
Hobi leans down to Yoongi and looks at him with remorse. "I am sorry. I have been taking the situation for granted. I promise, it wont be like that anymore." he says looking into Yoongi's eyes.
"I dont believe you."
"Fair enough." Hobi says nodding his head.
"Im afraid. I dont want to lose either of you." Yoongi says, laying out all his vulenerability now.
"Yoongi, I have done told you I am not going anywhere." he wipes his eyes and kisses him sweetly on the lips. As he goes to pull away, Yoongi grabs the back of his neck and pulls him back, kissing him hard and passionately. His tears still falling. A smile forming as he kissed Hobi deeply.
After a few minutes of the kiss, Yoongi broke apart and looked up to him. "Dont tell her I was here." he says standing up.
"Why? She really misses you..."
"I know. But you both are going to her mother's grave today, right?"
"Mm, she really wants you there."
"I will be there. Just dont tell her, okay?" Yoongi says as he grabs his suit and leaves the room.
"Okay...." Hobi sighs as the door closes quietly behind Yoongi.

A little later after Yoongi left, Hobi went to wake you up for the day.
You rub your eyes and stretch as he sits down next to you. "Coffee is going. And we can go whenever you are ready." he smiles down at you.
"We can go as soon as I dress, if thats okay. I am hoping Yoongi will be there. And then maybe we can all go get lunch." she says with a positive smile and sitting up.
Hobi shook his head and tried not to seem like he knew something that she didnt.  "Sounds good."
"I would really like it if you two talked if he is there. Please, I know if you all lay it out, we can all come together and be stronger."
"I can do that." Hobi says in agreeance.
"Good." you say kissing his cheek and standing up and walking over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After they both were dressed, and ready, you called a cab to take you both to where your mother is buried.
As you and Hobi sit in the taxi, you begin to nervously bounce your legs as you stared out the window.
Hobi looked over and noticed that you were growing more and more nervous by the minute. He chuckled lightly and grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly. "Dont be nervous, he will be there." he says as he kisses the back of your hand.
"I hope so..." you say, not taking your eyes from the window. After a few moments, the green feild of the graveyard came into view, and you squeezed Hobi's hand tightly, as your eyes began to desperately scan the area looking for any signs of Yoongi. But your heart fell into your stomach when you didnt see him at all.
"He's not here...." you say quietly as the cab stops at the front gate.
"Damn it Yoongi..." Hobi thinks to himself as he gets out and walks over to your side of the cab to let you out.
"Come on, lets go get the memorial started." he says as he takes your hand and helps you out.
After you get all the things you brought with you out of the cab trunk, you start to make your way up the hill to where your mother is buried.
And that is when you see someone standing there, facing away from you. They were holding a rather large boquet of flowers.
"Yoongi?" you call as you stop in your tracks.
He turns around to face you and he smiles a small smile. "Hey babe..." is all he can say.
"You knew about this?" you say turning to Hobi.
"Mmm...he came by the room this morning." he says running his hand through his hair.
You playfully punch him. "You jerk you couldve told me..."
You walk over to Yoongi and smile at him. "Are you done being an asshole now? Cause if I leave San Diego without you, thats it for me." you say looking down at the ground.
Yoongi rolls his eyes and lifts your chin. "You really are a fucking brat..." he says as he kisses her on the cheek and then hugs her tightly.