❀ - "A Drunk Russian and a Love Infused Bomb"

~

POV - Whitty

~

I moved down the hallway, picking up and placing the pictures that fell off the wall back on their nails.

Suddenly, I reached Ruv's door. I grabbed the handle, breathed, and opened the door. "..Go..away Sarv.." Ruv breathed inbetween drinks. "..Dude..are.. Are you good?" I asked. All Ruv did was stare at me for a moment before taking another gulp of vodka and hissing a stinging, burning noise after the drink.

"Shit, how much have you drank??" I questioned, a little concerned. Ruv pointed to a desk. My jaw dropped in shock. There had to be five or six bottles sitting there.

"..Ruv, no more until Wednesday." I affirmed him. "But tomorrow is mondayy.. so thats like two days away..." he heaved. I stared at his face, which somehow still kept the normal, emotionless state even when he was drunk.

"Ruv.. i'm serious.." I stared at him. He leaned on me. "But Whittyyy..." he said. I was flushed. "No, you need to sleep it off.." I shook my head. He stopped for a moment, then whimpered again, acting like a pathetic dog that wanted a treat.

"What is it now..." I asked. Ruv laid his head on top of my shoulder. I blushed again and looked aside. "..can... I sleep on you..?..."

At that moment, I froze, not able to speak. I looked down at the Russian, his eyes slowly blinking from left to right. I breathed for a moment. "..Sure..?" I mumbled out, kind of questioning my choice.

I could tell that Ruv internally smiled at my acception, because he just kind of stared for a moment before laying completely against my chest, putting his hands in his pocket, and closing his eyes.

After I was about certain he was asleep, I slowly laid back on the guest bed, moving Ruv with me. To my own suprise, I didn't wake him up. He was asleep soundly and calmly. Must've been the alcohol. Just to be sure, I checked.

"Ruv..? Did you.. Pass out?" I utter. No response other than a slight shift to be more comfortable. I decided to take that as a no and kept looking at the ceiling.

Slowly, I batted my eyes and fell asleep, too, Ruv in my hands.

~

Timeskip
POV - Ruv

~

I woke up tiredly, still hugging onto Whitty. ignoring that, the time was also 9:30 a.m., so I might have.. Kind of overslept.
I did kind of have the worst headache right now.

I walked into the living quarters of Carol and Whitty's apartment, and noticed Sarv and Carol, glaring at me with fat grins.
At that moment, I guessed that they saw Whitty and I last night.

I inhaled, ignored them and went to make my own black coffee.

When it was done, I took a long, replenishing sip.

“So, how did you and your boyfriend sleep?” I heard one of them speak to me.

Immidiately, the sip I was enjoying for the most part was suddenly ruined by me spitting it out in shock and coughing.

“Please tell me i'm hearing things and one of you did not just say that.” I stared at the coffee maker, but I could just tell their smirks enlargened.

“Oh, you heard us, Love bird.” Sarv told me. I turned around and glared at them for a moment. “.. Im going to have coffee on the deck instead of in here.” I blurted. Carol and Sarv watched me open the door to the deck and push it shut.

Now it was just me.
Me and my thoughts.
That was all I needed to be at some sort of peace. But now that Carol and Sarv knew about my situation..

..I was fucked, to say the least.