❀ - "A Day Out" (Fluff)

~

POV - Ruv

~

Warm.
Safe.
Comfortable.
That's all I felt when I was next to Whitty.

I rested close to his neck, my arms wrapped around the bomb. I felt protected by him. Like he wanted to keep me safe.

“Psst, Ruvie.” I heard. “Hh, don't call me that..” I tiredly whimpered. He chuckled a tiny bit. “But it's an adorable nickname!” he sat up, however I kept burying my face in the pillow closeby.

“But I don't like it..” I looked up at Whitty, half of my face covered by the pillow. All he seemed to do was chuckle, so I guessed he wasn't gonna follow my wants.

“...Hey Whitty?..” I asked. The bomb turned his head. “..Can.. Can you make pancakes again..?” I sat up to grab my jacket. Whitty lit up and nodded. “Hah, sure, as long as you don't eat the entire box again.” He smirked.

I paused, looking at my jacket, still stained with the vodka I had a few days ago after kareoke.

“What's up?” Whitty turned around.

“My jacket's stained, nothing much.” I began. Whitty paused. “Hold on, I'll be back.” he spoke. After he left the room, I was confused. What was he doing?..

Suddenly he came back and laid down a hoodie next to me. “..wait isn't this yours?” I asked. “Yeah, but I have like 3 of the same ones.” He reached for my head and ruffled my hair. It was then when I realised my hat was gone. Probably on the floor no doubt.

The bomb left the room, motioning me to follow. I looked at the hoodie he left me.

When I put it over my undershirt, it felt much bigger than myself. Felt kind of weird, considering I was 8'11. I didn't think there were clothes bigger. Ignoring that, I followed Whitty, sticking my hands in the pockets.

~

I walked into the kitchen, ignoring the looks that Sarv and Carol gave me. I was getting kind of used to them now.

I sat down at the table, looking at the hoodie I wore. It felt warm and kind. Just like Whitty himself. “Here you go, four pancakes.” Whitty handed the plate to me and a tall red container. “.. What's this..?” I asked, confused.

Whitty grabbed the canister and sprayed it on the side of the plate. I jerked, the hissing sound it made kind of freaked me out. “Cmon try it.” Whitty told me. I took the fork and cut off a peice, dipping it in the stuff sprayed on the side.

I placed it in my mouth.
“...It's.. A little sweet, but still good.” I answered, eating more.

“Yes!” Whitty quietly cheered.

I chewed up the pancakes as Whitty began heading down the hall. “I'll be right back, i'm gonna take a shower.” he called. I couldn't take the looks any longer. When I turned around, Sarv and Carol had shocked faces plastered on their heads.

“Why the dropped jaws?” I asked. “Um hello?? First of all, you're wearing Whitty's hoodie, second of all, you were both cuddling together again last night, and now you were sharing pancakes together! Of course we're excited!” Sarv immidiately squealed.