❀ - "A Walk in the Park (Part 2)"

~

POV - Ruv

~

I was frozen in shock for a moment. I couldn't breathe, or move, and all of my instincts were quiet. I didn't know what to do.

Whitty suddenly pulled away with slowness. I looked up at him, my face covered in blush. “I.. I'm sorry Ruv. I probably shouldn't have done that, hah.. I should have just swallowed my feelings and not-”

I quickly put both of my hands on his cheeks. “Whoa, What are you-?!” Whitty began, staring confusedly. “Shush.” I told him, placing a kiss on his lips.

“I love you, okay idiot? Don't go appologizing for feelings you can't help.” I told him. Whitty teared up almost. “C-Can I do something?” he asked. I shrugged. “K-”

Before I could do anything else, Whitty quickly picked me up and twirled me around in the air, then brought me into a hug. “....I can't complain, I technically gave you permission..” I laid my face into the shoulder of his hoodie and closed my eyes.

“Exactly...” he reached for my hat, but paused. I nodded, and he proceeded to take it off to kiss my head. At the moment, though it made me uncomfy, I didn't care that my hair showed. I trusted Whitty.

He shifted me onto his back, and put my hat back on a little sloppily.

“Pst. Do you wanna go back home? It's like, 11.” He whispered. I laid my head on his and nodded, not caring to stuff my hair back in my hat.

Whitty pulled me on a little more and began moving as I rested on his back.. I could swear I felt heat coming off of him.. Like a big heater. It was pretty nice, not gonna lie.

~

POV - Whitty

~

Slowly, I entered the apartment, making sure not to wake Ruv from his nap. Suddenly, the lights flickered on. “Whitty! There you are, I was worried sick!!” Carol ran up and hugged what she could of me. She was basically only half my height, me being 9'1 and her being 5'1. (that isnt canon dont sue me🗿)

“Is Ruv with you?? Is he okay?? Please tell me he's okay, Whitty!” Sarv yelled. “Yes yes, he's fine.. we just went on a night walk.” I explained. “Whitty.. Are we... Hhhhome yet...?” Ruv spoke tiredly.

“Oh thank the lord and his holy land..” Sarv sighed. “Fine, i'll get off your ass this time, only cause it's late.” Carol sighed, heading back down the hall, along with Sarv. “..Briiight..” Ruv groaned. I turned off the light and followed down the hallway after the nun.

~

Carefully and delicately, I laid the communist in his bed and kissed him on the forehead. “Love you, Ruv.” I smiled. “Whitty..” he mumbled. “..Stay..please...” Ruv told me. I blushed slightly.

I glanced at the door. Nothing. I shrugged. Why not. “..yknow, I don't see why I can't..” I smiled, laying next to him. Immidiately, I felt Ruv cuddle next to me, not hesitating to hug.

Softly. I laid my head on the pillow as Ruv pressed against me.  “..'night, Ruv.. Love you..” I uttered. “..Love you, too, Whitty.”

For a moment, I could have sworn I heard a high pitched squeal, but I brushed it off and closed my eyes.