Chapter 15- Announcement

**A/N- hey everyone, just a heads up no traditional smut in this one but some suggestive things for sure. Read at your own risk 😊**

Once I got back to the dorm, the guys ordered take out and while they all waited I showered and got ready for the night. As soon as I finished getting comfy and left my room to go down to the living room I felt my arm get tugged into a room. Surprised I turned around to see Tae's smiling face. "Sorry if I scared you." he said pulling me into a hug. "I just wanted you to myself for a minute. You looked so beautiful I just needed to." He leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss. He released me for a second turned closed and locked the door. "I don't want them to interrupt us for a few min ok?" I nodded as he walked toward me. I backed up and the backs of my knees hit the bed, making me sit on his bed I then sat down and stared up at him.

I thought I should be nervous but no I surprised instead I was excited, I looked up at him smiling and glanced at his lips. Then he moved closer and once he was in front of me, he leaned and pushed me back kissing me as he moved on top of me.  Once he was on top of me, he kissed down my face and to my neck and collar bone. I let out a small moan and I could feel him smirk in his kiss. I lifted my hand and put my fingers through his hair, he kissed and sucked on my neck and made his way to my shirt and unbuttoned the top two buttons to show my tattoos. Once they were in his view, he took a second and kissed his tattoo on my chest, once he did I moaned, it felt unreal. I felt a shiver up my spine, he felt it to and came back to kiss my lips, raking his tongue across my lips until I opened my lips finally letting his tongue explored my mouth.

We both laid like this kissing for a while when we heard a knock and the door nob giggle. "Ya! Tae get out here and stop hogging Melody." Jin screamed through the door. I was going to be red when I walked out to the guys. They were going to give me a hard time for sure. Tae answered "In a min Hyung! We will be out soon." Tae smiling and leaving a lite kiss on my lips. "You may want to fix you hair and face before we go out there." He said smiling and kissing my cheek.

Tae helped me up off the bed and after straightening yourselves up we both walked out to the living room. As we both walked in the room Jin yelled "About time! We are starving now sit so we can eat!" I was so red I quickly took the chair next to Hobi and Jin and kept my head down. Hobi leaned over "It okay he's just teasing you, I like your face when you blush its cute." He whispered in my ear.

The rest of the dinner went by without much more teasing; the food was delicious, and me and the guys demolished all the food not leaving anything behind. After dinner we all sat down and watched some Anime. Yoongi leaned over to me while you were all sitting on the couch. "Would you mind if I come sleep with you tonight?" he asked. I blushed and nodded afraid to use my voice. Everyone gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead, top of the head or cheek, then Yoongi and I headed to his room.

We both got ready for bed, and both crawled into bed. Yoongi turned to me to watch my face. We both stared at each other for a bit just enjoying the silence and each other's company. Then I leaned forward and bridged the gap and softly put my lips on his. He answered by putting his arm around me and bringing himself partially on top of me. He deepened the kiss and started caressing my shoulders, eventually making his way down to my pajama top and unbuttoning it. After the shirt was unbuttoned, he placed his hands on the tattoos and slowly moved my shirt off my shoulders. I was left in my bra and pajama shorts. Yoongi then moved his hands up and down my side and to my back all the while still kissing me and exploring my mouth.  He released my mouth as I gasped for air, we both stared back at each other panting. Then he said, "We can take it slow if you want, you are just so beautiful I needed to do that." "It's okay Yoongi, I am comfortable with whatever you are." Yoongi was relieved he sighed. "Melody, I know this has been a lot, but I want you to know, I love you." Then he leaned down and kissed me again. This time the kiss was full of love and longing, and I never wanted it to end.