Chapter 30- Enough

I woke up in the living room surrounded by my Soulmates thinking on what I had heard the night before. They all were still sleeping so I got up and went up to my room to shower and think away from everyone. I took a long shower sitting on the bench in the shower while it hit me, I got out and put on my robe and cuddled back into my bed, exhausted from just thinking about what they meant.

I pulled up my phone to look up these crazed fans they were talking about. I found a bunch of articles that showed other idol groups and things that had happened to them. Car Accidents, home invasions, attacking at the airport, I was floored that someone would be that obsessed that they would injure someone or have those thoughts.

After a while of searching, I became disgusted with it, these people needed help. I threw my phone on the other side of the bed then I heard a knock on my door. I looked up to see Jimin peeking his head in the door, I smiled back at him.

"Hey Jimin morning." I said as he walked in. "Morning, I woke up and couldn't find you, so I figured you were up here." He said sitting next to me on the bed and pecking my cheek. "Yea sorry I just needed to take a shower and was catching up on my phone notifications." I said as I leaned into him putting my head on his chest.

We both cuddled for a little bit longer until Jimin got up to go shower as well. I got ready for the day and headed down to get something to eat.

The next couple days the guys were super clingy, I was never alone and one of them was always home with me. They also kept me from going out too much, I knew they were hiding something, but this was getting to be too much. I had finally had it after 4 days and texted Joon.

Melody- Joon, tonight we all need to have a talk.

Joon- Are you ok? Is Jin not there with you?

Melody- Yes, he's here it's just I need to talk to everyone.

Joon- Okay we will be home with dinner around 7

Jin and I were watching a movie when he got a text. I knew it was Joon, but I ignored it since it wasn't worth talking about it just yet. Jin looked over to me and I made sure to keep my head at the TV so he wouldn't think I knew.

The rest of the day he was super loving on me, I was sure they all thought it was worse than it was. These guys, did they really think I would leave them?

At 7 everyone piled in the front door, they had picked up all my favorite take outs. I shook my head at them, they are so sweet, but I needed to make it clear that they couldn't baby me. We all sat down to eat dinner I asked them all about their day and Jin told them about ours.

Finally, after dinner we all moved to the living room, once everyone was sitting down I looked to Joon, and he nodded.

"Thank you all for the great dinner guys but I did want to talk to you all about something." I said looking at each one of them.

"You can take a breath first; I am not going anywhere." I said with a smile, they all gave a collective breath. "I would never leave you all, so please don't just go to that immediately." I said pleading to them.

I then took in a big breath, "I wanted to talk to you all about the other night, you all have been acting so strange over the past couple days and you are making me stir crazy." I got up and began to pace.

"I am not going to lie, I heard you all talking and if there is something that can affect me and could be a danger to me, I need to know. It would be worse if I didn't, and I was to go out somewhere with out knowing or even telling you all." I looked around at all the guys seeing them looking disappointed.

"So, spill it and tell me what's going on." I pleaded.  I then sat back in my chair and looked around at the guys, all of them unsure of how to start. "Well?" I said impatiently.

Finally, Joon spoke up, "Mel I can say I'm sorry. I assumed that you would not be able to handle it. I really am sorry I should give you more credit. If you want me can tell you everything we know." I nodded. "Yes, Joon that would be great, I accept your apology but please don't do this to me again. I trust you all so much please put some more faith in me." I stressed.

"Of course, Mel, I will. I know we kept this from you but please don't be upset. We will tell you." He said getting up and coming over to give me a big hug. He sat back down and began to talk.

"So, you remember the other night where someone pushed you when we were leaving the Dorm?" I nodded.

"Well, we believe that wasn't an accident. We had Sejin get the tapes and we looked into who it was, and we believe that potentially the person that "Ran" into you was a sasaeng, an obsessed fan that will go overboard to be close to us. We think that they may be unhappy with you being our Soulmate and want to hurt you. We have been looking for them with the help of the police to be sure, but we haven't been able to find anything. We are just worried that they are still out there thinking of something worse to do to you."

I thought about everything he said, "I understand you all, I looked into these types of fans after I heard you talking, and I know you all want to protect me. I have my bodyguard Dae-Seong, plus now that I know I can be more on the lookout. I cannot just stay inside forever. I have been cooped up in here for 4 days already. I am going to go stir crazy."

"I am sorry Mel, really I am. We need to trust you more and your right you have Dae-Seong. And we can even up it if we feel bad about it." Jin added. The rest of the guys agreed and apologized to me.

We all felt better after the talk, but they were still a bit clingier but at least I was allowed to go out now.

I reached out to Jiwoo the next day since I wanted to go shopping and going on a spa day with her, she texted back immediately, and I was planning to go out in a few days. I was so happy, finally some girl time.

That night after everyone had finally calmed from the drama of the day I opened your emails to go through them, I found the normal spam emails but also to my surprise one from my mom. What in the world could she want? It had been years since the two of us talked and my dad and brother hadn't tried to reach out either. This couldn't be good, great here is more unneeded stress.