Chapter 38- Before the big day

~The day before the wedding~

I woke up in the arms of Joon cuddling more into his chest. I wasn't ready to wake up yet but there was a lot to do today. Joon wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head, "Morning babe, how did you sleep?" he asked. "Pretty good, but I don't want to get up, I love cuddling with you." I said pouting.

"I know babe, but you have to meet your brother and get ready for tonight." He spoke. I shook my head and buried it in his neck. "No, you don't! we are getting up." He said jumping out of bed and pulling me with him. "Fine! I'm up I'm up!" I said giving him a kiss and walking in the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready I headed downstairs to get some breakfast, I saw Jin finishing up some pancakes. I gave him a hug from behind and say good morning, then head over to the table to sit with the rest of the guys. Jimin turns to me "Mel when are you heading out to get your brother?" he asks. "I have to leave in about an hour to pick him up from the airport. Then we are going to get lunch and set him up in the hotel. Ill be back in enough time to get ready for the dinner tonight with all our families."

We all finished breakfast and I hugged and kissed them all and met Dae-Seong at the door. Since Dae-Seong had a hand in saving me, we both had gotten closer, I thought of him more as a friend than my bodyguard. We got in the car and headed over to the airport.

My phone dinged; it was my brother letting me know he had landed. Since I was more recognizable now I stayed in the car as Dae-Seong went in to get my brother. While I was waiting on Dae-Seong and my brother I was texting the guys and my friends who arrived a few days ago. Then I heard a knock on the window.

I looked up seeing my brother's smiling face, I screamed. "Jared! Your finally here!" jumping out of the car and hugging him. "I'm so happy you're here!" Dae-Seong came over and let me know it would be better to get in the car to not attract attention.

We both jumped in the back of the car, we buckled in, and we continued to chat. Dae-Seong brought us to a cute coffee shop café with a forest theme for lunch, he sat close to us so we could talk without him hovering.

After ordering our food we both got to talking. "So have you talked to mom?" I asked wanting to get the worst out of the way. He took a sip of his smoothy and shook his head no. "I haven't talked to her since I left, I really wanted to distance myself as far as possible. I'm still sad I had to leave you." I waved my hand at him "No Jared, I know you needed to leave. Please don't feel bad, I got out too. Now I just hope I never see her again." I started to tear up.

"I know Mel, you are so lucky now and I'm so glad you were able to get out of there before it was too late." He spoke. "So does she still try to check in on you?" I asked.

"Not that I know of, I really try to cover my tracks, but you know how shady she is." I nod. "I had to get the help of Hybe to keep her away from me it's been stressful but I'm so glad I'm safe from her." We both continued to catch up as we ate. He told me about his new job and his Soulmate that was back in the states working. She was a nurse and couldn't make the trip, they had been together for a few years.

After we finished eating I took him to the hotel where he would be staying. I helped him check in and then told him I would come back after getting ready for the dinner with all the families later that night.

Once I was back home I went to get ready, Hobi and Tae had picked out my outfit for the night and I was so excited for them all to meet my brother. I finished my hair and makeup and walked down to the living room. The guys were all ready in their suits waiting for me, "You all are so handsome." I said blushing at them.

"Baby your even more beautiful than normal

"Baby your even more beautiful than normal. I didn't think you could be any more perfect." Tae said pulling me in for a hug. They all complimented me and then we headed back to the hotel for the dinner.

As we got there Dae-Seong and I went up to get my brother as the guys went in to see their families. I knocked on his door, he opened it to gasp, "Mel you look amazing! Come in, I'm just finishing getting ready." We both walked in and Jared went back into the bedroom to get his shirt and jacket on.

"All ready! Now take me to meet your guys. I need to make sure they are good enough for my baby sister." He said jokingly. I shook my head and grabbed his arm to walk down to the suite we rented.

Before I entered I turned to Jared, "Are you sure you're ready to meet all 7 of them?" I asked. "Of course! I did my research on them but I'm sure they are a bit different with you." I laughed and then opened the door and walked in.

The night went surprisingly smooth, the guys all hit it off with my brother. I wasn't worried but in the back of my head I maybe thought he wouldn't approve of them. They were my Soulmates so there shouldn't be a reason they wouldn't be for me and he wouldn't approve of them.

Jin and him really hit if off talking about cooking and the video games they both played. My brother may have a man crush on him after their conversations. I shook my head and laughed at the thought.

Seeing all their families again was so wonderful, I couldn't wait until tomorrow to officially marry the guys.