ABCs About Me

ABCs About Me

A-nime

I was addicted to Zenki before. My day was incomplete when I couldn't watch it. He was my supeo dupeo crush. Then just last year I was in love with Shichika of Katanagatari. He is supeo dupeo cute for me. I love his long hair. Whenever I watch it, jealousy always prevails. Because of the girl, he is with. But never mind, I have moved on already.

Uh, Dragon Ball, Pokemon, Sailor Moon and Powerpuff girls as well. I remember my childhood days. Nyahahaha.

B-estfriend

I used to have a best friend when I was in the 3rd and 4th grades. But after that and until now, I haven't got a best friend. But I have close friends.

C-rush

My crush life is so abundant. I had my first crush when I was 10 years old (5th grade) I've been crazy with him for about 5 years. And in that span of years, I only saw him like 5 times a year.

Because of that, I believe that it doesn't matter if you rarely see him or never at all. So long as you like or love him truly. And that's why my biases' miles-away existence is enough. But of course, seeing them is a dream come true.

My life would be downright boring without crush life. I don't care if I don't have bf since birth so long as I have crushes.

D-estiny

I dunno if I believe in that word. But if I can meet again the Japanese guy I saw 7 years ago in our place then I can say that we are destined to be together. Bwahahaha. Promise! I already forgot his face. How to know if he's the one? If my heart beats fast then he's the one I am looking and waiting for. As simple as that.

(Fact: He is one of the reasons why I love the rain.)

E-lementary

My elementary life is one of the most unforgettable parts of my existence here on Earth. Foremost, I was 9 years old when I had my first menstruation. Second, I discovered Kpop and got addicted to it. Third, I had my first crush as I said earlier. We had fun moments together. (Fact: I wrote an article about him and I posted it here) Fourth, I've got crazy friends. Unfortunately, they have their own life now. Fifth, I was an achiever. I dunno why. Ahahaha. (In High School as well) and lastly, my classmates and schoolmates are unforgettable.

F-lower

I love Yellow flowers. One of the reasons why I wanted to go to Jeju Island. Ahahaha I like Chrysanthemum. Never in my whole life did I receive flowers! Never! I wanna experience the feeling of being given flowers by the one I love dearly.

Another, one of my Korean students named Lee Gwan Woo told me that I have bad behavior. Ahahaha The reason is because he saw the Santan flower I picked. I destroyed the flower that was what he told me. And then I answered him that I liked the flower and besides I only picked one.

G-rades

When I was in Elementary, I wasn't that grade conscious. But I never failed to be in the top 10. I wasn't in the first section as well and I really didn't care. I didn't care what people might say. But when I reached first-year high school, I could feel that everyone was in competition. But I never compete with them. I studied hard for my parents and for my crush ahahaha. I was already inspired by Kpop at that time. I wasn't in the first section that time but from the second year to fourth-year high school I was in the first section, always second honor. I wasn't fascinated with extracurricular. Cus I was damn scared of losing any competitions like quiz bee, but I do like to try. So I joined Philippine Mathematical Olympiad and Tagisan ng Talino only.

H-eart

It makes us fall in love with someone out of our preferences. You will just be surprised that you are being caught upon by its charm. The reason why we have sleepless nights thinking of someone. Blame the heart then the mind.

When we get so emotional our heart is responsible for that. But when we can't move on, that's not the responsibility of the heart. The heart already stopped but the mind keeps on reminding you to feel that way. We must know how to handle these two important parts of our body to avoid mental distractions and pitiful suicide.

I-ndependent

All this time I wanted to be independent. And yah I've experienced it for a month. It really feels good, I wanted it to be forever. I wanted to go away from home and live independently as much as I like. It's hard to stay in a house full of nonsense fighting. What a life I have! I am not happy anymore.

J-pop

Uh yah baby. I really love Jpop though I am not that active in it. Anyways, I listen to it whenever I am online. My all-time favorite song is I For You by Luna Sea. I do love the song~ I wanted to see them in person. I have watched lots of PV as well. And I came to know Visual Kei Band cus of my foreign friend. I am still addicted to ViViD. Their songs are good.

K-pop

I am supeo dupeo addicted to Kpop for almost 10 years. I can't imagine life without Kpop. It is my life.

The stories, poems and articles that I write are Kpop inspired, well most of them. I can't resist their existence. I can't help falling myself to them. I am happily trapped by their charm.

L-ie

It is hard for me to tell a lie. Whenever I lie, guilt trips on me real hard. I only lie when it is a necessity. And I feel so uneasy/uncomfortable about it. I would think that I was the worst person living here on Earth.

M-andopop

Uh sweetie I really love the Mandopop/Cpop. I love singing it. I've been addicted to it for like 11 years already? Ahahaha. Promise! I discovered it before Kpop. I was so into Taiwanese drama before. Remember Girls Marching On? That's the first Taiwanese drama that I have watched. I wanted to learn Mandarin Chinese. I wanted to be a Cpop singer someday~ ahahaha! Just kidding.

N-umber

My favorite number is 25. Why? For 3 reasons:

1. That's my birthdate.

2. On October 25, 2009, I met my first Kpop husband named Park Yun Hwa.

3. The date 25 always makes me happy and it never disappoints me.

One more fact, I wanna get married at the age of 25.

While my lucky number is 27. I'm always happy every 27th day of the month. I often receive good news. There's something special that will happen. I'm eager to look forward to it.

O-uter Space

I'm madly in love with the moon and the stars. I wanna meet some aliens and go with them on whichever planet they dwell on. And I've been looking forward to living on Mars, spend the rest of my life there. I badly want to live there. Lucky are those who are going to Mars soon. Hopefully, I can too. Please pray for me. Ahahaha.

P-lace

My dream place is South Korea. I always love to go there~ I'm longing to live there ever since. I wanted to tour the whole of South Korea and meet new friends. For me, South Korea is a place of happiness. There is no place like South Korea.

The next places would be China, Japan, and Italy.

Q-ueen

Queen? Like Queen Latifah? Ahahaha. Seriously, I'm so drained now. Haha. I can't say anything about this word. Perhaps, I wanna be a queen. Nyahahaha!

R-estaurant

Restaurant? I don't like to eat in a restaurant. But if I'm wif a special someone then I can. But I don't have a special someone near to me ever since!! But I prefer to eat on the sidewalk or in a fast-food chain. Not healthy right? I don't care. Ahahaha!

S-ongs

Songs are part of my life. I'm definitely a music lover. I always start my day wif a song. Either I listen to music or I'm the one who sings. Nyahahaha! My fave songs are love songs wif Ballad and RnB genres.

T-ime

Time is precious! Savor the moment with the one you love if you don't want to regret something throughout your life. Never waste yer time on something which makes you sad. Time is running! Time is gold! You can never get back what you've lost.

As for me, my time is almost done! Goodbye in advance!

U-ltimate Bias

My ultimate bias is Shin Dong Woo a.k.a CNU of B1A4. He is my hubby~ He is the reason why I'm soo inspired almost every day. But whenever I think that I can't attend the Road Concert, I ended up crying and disappointed. Why am I soo poor? That will be my chance to see him in person. Road Trip? Goshness, kill me now. Hopefully, I can move on soo easily.

Why do I like him? No, I don't like him cus I love him. I love his long hair and his skills. I love everything about him. He is really amazing. He is multiplayer, he can sing, rap and dance. There is something about him that makes me love him even more. (I still have to find it out. Ahahaha) char! I don't have an ideal type before I meet him. I really want to marry him.

V-ictory

Victory? Did I join a contest and win? Naww. Did I get to attend any Kpop concerts, gatherings, and fan signings? Naww. Did I meet a Kpop star in person? Naww. Did I have a boyfriend ever since? Naww.

Sad to say, I haven't met the word 'Victory' ahahaha. Just kidding! Seriously, I have had victory ever since the world began.

The victory of being able to live this long. (20 years)

The victory of being able to write poems and short stories.

The victory of being to meet amazing people.

The victory of being a fangirl and daydreamer.

And most especially the victory of being able to overcome the pressure as a student for 14 years (Grade School, High School, and College)

But all I'm asking is the victory of being to live in South Korea and be a Linguist and a famous Author.

W-ishes

My ultimate wish is to live in South Korea, be an Author and a Linguist. Extra bonus wish, to live a happy and stress-free life with the ones I love. Another one," to die happily! That's all, thank you!

X-bf

As I said, I don't have bf since birth. But I have soo many x-crushes. Ahahaha. And besides if ever I meet my first boyfriend, I will see to it that he will be my first and last bf. I wanted my first boyfriend to be my husband.

Y-ourself

Myself? I'm just a simple-ugly gal who is dwelling in my own little world as a trying hard writer. I love languages. The first on my list is Korean. The second is Chinese. The third is Japanese. Fourth is Italian.

Two of the things that I wanted to do before I die are to be in prison for 6 months and to work in a mental hospital for 6 months also.

Z-oo

Actually, I'm from the zoo. My family is there! Ahahaha~ seriously, I haven't been to a zoo. But I really love to go there~ I think it would be fun seeing those amazing creatures.

Yuchae Moon

August 2014