It is my first time to go out of my house

It is my first time going out of my house after two months. It is also my first time to attend an outside party here in our place every fiesta. I enjoyed the foam party a bit because I was soo sleepy. Ahahaha! I enjoyed watching the fireworks display. I enjoyed this couple's company even if I was the only third wheel. I wanted to go home after an hour of staying there but I haven't met these people for ages soo I decided to stay. I was with her bro and cousin also. I went home at 2 am last night with very wet hair. It was as if the people at the party took a shower together. Gosh, the place was soo crowded and I can't stand crowded places. I enjoyed people-watching though. I noticed there were many couples holding hands while walking but I didn't envy them. Ahahaha! There were lots of teenagers. I thought that at a very young age they enjoy attending this kind of event in which I didn't experience. They even like to dance. I was at the party but I didn't dance. My high school classmate who joined us was a nuisance. He kept on forcing me to dance and put my hand to any guys so that I could get to know them and have a boyfriend. But I kept on punching and pushing him away in return. Ahahaha! I enjoyed watching them having fun.

Yuchae Moon
June 13, 2016