I. naughty girl

Tonight I'll be your naughty girl

MICHAELA'S POV ( Boston, MA | January 5th, 2012 )

"Can I get another drink?" I asked the bartender, placing my empty glass down on the bar counter.

I was at a party with a few friends. At first, I didn't want to come, too lazy to get dressed up. 

Of course, that was until my best friend, Rae, told me there'll be a few single guys there.

I've been searching for someone to have some fun with, cause lately, the idea of having a fuck buddy sounded more appealing.

Being single was amazing but it came with its pros and cons like I miss being physically intimate with someone.

Though, I don't miss being in relationships, constantly having my heartbroken, and being left disappointed.

Being in love was trash.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when someone called my name. I turned to see Rae in a dark red, lace romper.

"Have you found anyone that would spark your interest?" She asked excitedly, sitting next to me at the bar.

"Rae, you told me there'll be single men at this party, and I haven't seen one," I said, turning around on the stool to look at the party.

"Well if you weren't sitting here, avoiding everyone, you would know," She says, pointing to the group of attractive men, playing pool.

"Oh...okay," I said with a grin, checking some of them out.

"How about Max? I know you would love to....you know" She says with a giggle.

"Yes, Max is fine as hell but...I think he has his eyes on someone else." I answered, pointing to the girl he kept checking out.

"Damn, um...how about my cousin, Sam. He's a cool guy," She suggested. I looked him over and frowned.

"No offense to your cousin but I don't like the way his hair is growing in," I said honestly and she playfully hit me on my arm while laughing.

"You said I needed someone I can trust, I don't trust any of those guys," I said, turning back around, taking a sip of my wine.

Rae grew a smile and pointed to someone who just came through the entrance. "What about Chris?

"He's single, someone you can trust and is sexy as hell. Don't tell Jay I said that" She whispered with a giggle.

"No, that would be too weird, he's a friend," I said, shaking my head.

"How so? I bet if you asked him, he would say yes"