IIII. who is he?

You're too much for one man

But not enough for two

MICHAELA'S POV ( Boston, MA | March 31st, 2012 )

"Hey, Michaela!" I turn to see Brian approaching me and I can't help but roll my eyes and try to force a smile.

Brian was a decent, sweet guy, been working with him for almost three years now but in the third year.

He's become annoying, trying his hardest to impress me on the field or get my attention by doing the dumbest shit.

I've rejected him in the nicest way possible, even told him I wasn't dating anyone at all and won't be for a while.

No one, not even me was gonna stop him from shooting his shot. I was thinking about changing my position.

"Hi, Brian" I replied, getting some documents from the table before walking towards my office.

He sidesteps into my path when I get to my door with a grin, "C'mon, Michaela. Don't you have time to talk?"

I was about to say something but a familiar voice spoke. "Brian? You're still acting like a little annoying creep after all these years"

I turned around and was surprised at who it was. Brian didn't say anything, just moved out of my path and walked away.

"Oh my, Silas is that you?" I screamed excitedly, shuffled over towards me smoothly with his charming smile.

Silas Klein was my old partner, we worked together for five years until he got a job at one of the Precincts in New York City.

Silas and I became friends quickly, flirtatious friends to be exact. A year of being partners, we had a secret summer fling which didn't last long.

It was fun and I enjoyed myself with him besides Chris being first for putting it down, Silas was in second.

"The one and only, baby. Long time no see huh?" He says flirty, I couldn't help but feel my flirtation rising.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pulling away from the hug looking at him confused as hell.

"I'm just here visiting my folks and decided to see my old partner. How are you?" He asked, placing his hand on my lower back.

"I'm doing great, what about yourself," I asked, motioning him to follow me into my office and take a seat on the couch.

"I'm good, still kicking ass and taking names." He says with shrug, making me giggle.

Still the same old badass, Silas.