VIII. rest of our lives

MICHAELA'S POV ( Concord, MA | January 13th, 2016 )

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, my hair was pulled back into a beautiful bun and my make-up was perfect.

My wedding gown fit wonderfully, making my curves pop out in the right places. I was like a queen about to marry her king.

There was a knock on the door, and came in was my dad who wore a black tuxedo with a rose boutonniere.

I turned around with a huge smile on my face as he came over and pulled me into a hug before cupping my cheek.

"My firstborn is all grown up. Michaela, you look beautiful, honey," My dad says with a proud smile while a few tears come down his face.

"Thanks, Dad!" I said, couldn't help but cry with him and try to wipe the tears with my hand but I was afraid of ruining my makeup.

"Here," He says, handing me a tissue and I thanked him, there was another knock on the door, telling us it was time.

"You ready, sweetie?" My dad asks, holding his arm out and I nodded with a smile, taking hold of his arm.

The song "Can't Help Falling in Love" started playing and everyone stood up, looking down the line towards me.

We stepped out onto the grass where the flower petals led up to the altar. I took a deep breath and looked up at my dad who had his arm locked with mine.

He smiled and squeezed my arm, then we began walking down the aisle. I tried to calm my emotions but...

That didn't work because when my eyes met Chris. Reality hit me like a ton of bricks, I was about to get married to the love of my life.

The tears began to come down my face, he looked so handsome, smiling ear to ear with tears rolling down his eyes as well.

"Dad, you'll hold me up if I faint right?" I whispered which made him chuckle and gripped my arm tighter.

"Of course, honey. Feeling Nervous?" He asked as we continued down the aisle with everyone watching.

"Not at all, just excited" I smiled up at him and he kissed my forehead lovingly, finally reaching the altar.

I stepped up and Chris clears his throat and wipes his eyes quickly, my dad kisses me on the forehead before placing my hand into Chris's hand.

"You look breathtaking." He whispers, kissing my hand and my smile grows bigger as I touch and kiss his cheek.

"So do you," I whispered back as the officiant began to speak and moved swiftly through the ceremony.

"Michaela, do you take Chris to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part?"

"I do," I said, smiling even more.

"And Chris, do you take Michaela to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part?"

"I do," Chris replied, grinning ear to ear which made me giggle.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!." The officiant says with a smile.

Chris wraps his hand around my waist, cupping my cheek with his other hand and gently pressing his lips against mine.

The crowd cheered and clapped for us as we broke apart, smiling like idiots in love with each other.

We turned towards our friends and family and walked down the aisle hand in hand as husband and wife.

***

Right after our lovely reception, we made it back to our home and couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

I unbuttoned his shirt before reaching for the fastening of his pants, opening it, and pushing his slacks to his knees.

He kicked them off the rest of the way before going to take off the lingerie I was wearing under my wedding gown which I knew he would love.

Chris laid me down on the bed and began kissing down my chest, cupping one breast in his hand while his lips found the other.

His tongue dragged across the muscle before he sucked on my nipple, causing me to arch my back, pushing my chest closer to his mouth.

My hand tangled in his hair as his lips traveled down my torso, nipping my abdomen. He rested between my legs, glancing up at me before dragging his tongue between my folds.

"Chris" I moaned as I arched my back. He repeated the action with more pressure, his tongue sliding against my bundle of nerves.

His hands were holding my hips as continued to suck and lick me dry drawing desperate moans from my mouth.

Chris's face is buried deep between my legs, which drives me crazy. How much passion and love I felt going there.

He came up from my legs and pulled me into a gentle kiss as my hand slid down his chest down to his big, erect dick.

I moved my hand up and down his shaft and a very deep moan came from his mouth while he was still kissing me.

"Chris, please," I said, pulling away with a moan. He gave me one more last kiss before slowly entering my center which made me go bananas.

I moaned at how well he always filled me up with his dick, my head fell back on the pillows as he began thrusting, drawing moans from my throat.

The hand on my hip slid down to grasp my thigh, pulling me closer so he could bury himself deeper.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing a new, delicious angle. It felt so fucking amazing and pleasurable.

My moans came louder and more frequent as his thrusts came faster but still were gentle and passionate.

He kisses and bites at my neck, whispers sweet praises into my ear. "I love you, Michaela, so much. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me"

"Ahh, fuck. I love you so much too, Chris" I moaned, pulling him into a kiss as he sat up with me on his lap, starting to thrusting up fast.

"Oh, don't stop. Please don't stop" I cried, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and burying my face into his neck, feeling my orgasm coming.

"Cum for me, baby," He says as I moaned out his name, feeling the most amazing orgasm rip through me.

Chris kept thrusting and thrusting until he spilled inside me, causing him to fall forward with me still in his arms.

He whines resting his forehead against mine while pulling out and laying on his back, after a few minutes of trying to catch our breath.

We went to have a nice warm bath and enjoy our champagne and covered chocolate strawberries.

"Cheers, sweetheart. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Chris says with an adorable smile while holding his champagne glass towards mine.

"Aww, cheers, my love. I can't wait either" I said with a much bigger smile, clicking my glass against his before taking a sip and bringing my lips towards his for a kiss.