CHAPTER 10

TAMARA'S POV

Going through all of Mom and Charles stuff, I make sure everything is organized neatly hoping they won't find anything to bitch about when we get there. Once about half of everything is packed Tristan come into the room catching me dancing around to the country music I have blasting in my headphones. Seeing the look in his eyes I couldn't bring myself to feel embarrassed. Grabbing my wrist he pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply.

Once we pulled away from each other, I pushed him to the other side of the room knowing I would just pull him back in if he was still right in front of me. "You can pack Charles shit, I really can't be bothered to. I am just going to make sure everything else in the house is packed, I'll do a walk through of all the rooms to make sure everything else is finished. Meet me in the kitchen once you finish, the movers should be here by then and we can head out."

"Okay love." He responded, still looking at me through hooded eyes.

Walking out the door quickly, not allowing myself to turn back so I don't go jump on him again. "We have to finish the Tamara, get yourself together." I whispered to myself, walking into my bedroom. Looming around I can't help but remembering all of the memories I had in this room. The sleepovers I used to have when I was still a part of the dance club. The times just snuggling with Tristan on nights that I couldn't sleep. Or the nights that he just held me as I broke down. I completely understand why he doesn't want to tell me what he found. At the same time, since he told me that it may open up old wounds, I think it must be about the incident. I want to be able to heal from the incident but until I can figure out why it happened then I honestly don't know if I am able to fully heal from it.

Honestly, I already know that I will be getting Tristan to tell me what he found. I think I will ask him to tell me tonight, at least it will just be us so he can be there for me if I need him. Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I continue on through the rest of the house, picking up forgotten items along the way. Hearing the doorbell ring I yell out to Tris that I will answer it. Opening the door I see Melissa, one of the popular bitches from our old school. "What do you want Melissa?" I ask with a roll of my eyes. "Where is Tristan, slut?" She responded, pushing me aside as she strolled right in, looking around with furrowed eyebrows. Seeing the moving vans pull up, I decide to let Tristan deal with her. "Tris! There's a troll here for you!" I yelled before stalking out the door towards the movers, ignoring whatever remark Melissa said as I was leaving.

"Hello, you must be Tamara, my name is Dave. Your mother said you would be able to show us what we are taking with us?"

"Of course Dave, it's nice to meet you. If you follow me I will show you what needs to be done." Walking back into the house I see Tristan standing there with a crying Melissa. "What's going on?" I mouth to him. "I honestly have no idea." He mouthed back, with a shrug of his shoulders before telling her, "Honestly Melody, I have no idea why you are here. You should leave."

"What do you mean you don't want me here?! I am your girlfriend! I have every right to be wherever you are!" She screeched.

Tristan burst out laughing. "Girlfriend? Never in a million years would I want your slutty, bitchy ass as my girlfriend. I definitely don't like you, I have no idea how you figured out where I live either. Plus, I am moving today, and I already have a girlfriend. Now get your slutty ass out of my house."

Snickering I waved the movers forward so she could  make her way out of the house after realizing we were all laughing at the drama we just saw go down. "Okay, so we packed all of the rooms up so all of the furniture and packed boxes can go.  Everything that you are not taking, is here in this pile." I say, waving my hand at the pile closest to the front door. "Tristan and I will pack these into our car. Uhhh, I think that's everything. Oh, there is a shed in the back as well, please make sure all of that stuff gets brought to the new place as well."