CHAPTER 5

Tristan's POV

Opening my eyes, trying to adjust myself to the brightness around me I look around not recognizing anything around me. All I see is a completely white room with a massive throne made of what looks like white and grey marble. "Where the hell am I?" I whispered to the empty room. Standing up I started walking around trying to get any idea of where I could possibly be.

"Oh your finally awake!" I hear a cheerful voice exclaim! Looking around, still not seeing anybody. I look around trying desperately to find the source of the voice.

"Who said that? Show yourself! What the fuck is going on?" I scream angrily getting frustrated not seeing anyone in the massive room. Hearing a airy giggle from behind me I turned around seeing a gorgeous woman standing there. The power she exudes makes me automatically want to bow, trying to fight it i try and look at her. Feeling a sharp pain in my neck I finally gave in and bowed my head. "I'm sorry for my rudeness, but who the hell are you?"

"Oh I guess I forgot to introduce myself! I'm the Moon goddess!"

"You're the what? What the hell is a Moon Goddess?" Glaring at the woman feeling so confused but at the same completely in awe of how gorgeous she could possibly be.

"Oh, she really didn't tell you anything did she? I didn't think she could keep herself from telling you! Hehe!" She giggled once again making me feel even more annoyed.

"Who didn't tell me what? Why are you talking in riddles?"

"Well I suppose I should just start from the beginning again?" She asked, obviously ignoring all of my questions. Trying to calm myself down I just whispered a short, "Okay."

"Well as I explained to your sister earlier today, your mother has been keeping a secret from your whole family since before you were even born. The man that you call your father isn't actually your biological father. If you want more details you can ask your sister Tamara about them, we don't have a whole lot of time and there were some things i wasn't able to explain to her. Your real father is Maximus Woodbrook, The Werewolf King. Your father never knew that you or your sister existed. He searched for years for your mother because she is his mate." Seeing that I was going to interrupt she put her hand up and continued. "As in his Soulmate. Being a werewolf you typically only get one mate in your lifetime. For twins that's a different story, but you will find that out later on. I need you and your sister to find your Father before your 17 birthday, you both may not live past your birthday if you do not find him. Your current parents are moving you to a small town that is about a half hour drive away from the Werewolf Kingdom. Once you get there, you will meet many people at your new school that are werewolves like yourself, they will be able to direct you to your father. When you find him, you will need to show him the birthmark that both you and your sister have on your shoulder. That will be the only way he believes you, you need to tell him what i have told you. He will help you both complete your first shift and explain what it means to be a royal wolf, as well everything that has to do with being a werewolf." Not even knowing what to say to her I just stared at her, completely in shock. What the hell, werewolves? That's just a fairy tale, there's no such thing... right? What the hell is going on?

"Wait, so you already told Tamara all of this? Why wouldn't she tell me?" Feeling betrayed i just closed my eyes trying to ignore the burning from the tears building up behind my eyelids. What kind of bullshit is this?

"I asked her not to my child, I wanted to be able to explain it to you myself. Please don't blame her, it wasn't her fault. Once you both wake up in the morning you will both be able to discuss it and decide what you would like to do with all of this information."

"Why should I believe anything you are telling me? Why should Tamara believe you?"

"What person other than a Goddess that is always watching can tell you that the feelings you have towards your twin are completely normal. It's something that your father will have to explain to you, but do not feel as if you are doing something wrong. You both have a very important role when it comes to the werewolf kingdom. Please follow through with everything i have told you. I Love You my child. It is time for you to go, there is someone trying to wake you up." with a snap of her fingers everything went black.