Chapter 7

NARRATOR

He was about to go inside the Pack House when a pack of Wolves stopped just outside of the house too.

He furrowed his eyebrows but froze when he smelt the Familiar scent.

'They are the Warriors of Dark Glistening Moon Pack!' He thought.

He was confused as to what intentions have they brought to the Pack, Fear struck his heart thinking of what his Son had done again. That boy always get in trouble.

Without thinking twice, He sauntered towards the men with a Welcoming smile.

"Are you Alpha Ken or his Beta?" The warrior asked Impatiently. The man became nervous, But he dared not to ignore the Question.

"I'm his Father." The man answered politely. Although they are just Warriors, They are still Superior towards other low Ranked Packs since they are the Warriors of thy King of Rank 3 below Alphas.

Therefore, They are Protected by the Alpha.

The Warriors looked at each other and nodded. The Man just stared carefully, He saw that the Warrior who just talked earlier took a Paper inside his Bag.

"This is a letter from your Former Warrior to the Alpha. Have a Nice day." Then the Warriors took off.

The Man glanced at the Paper in his hand. Former.. Warrior? He frowned and without giving it to his Son first, He opened it.

His blood was getting hotter and was starting to Boil from Anger and Disappoinment after reading the Letter.

He stomped Angrily, Going inside the Pack House and heading to his Son's office. Seeing their Retired and Former Alpha with Dark and Murdering eyes, They stayed frozen looking Terrified at the Man.

He pushed the door wide open and gave a Death glare towards his Son who was now standing in shock.

"D-dad? What's wrong?" Ken asked, Beginning to feel terrified at the Sight of his Father.

"You're fucking asking me why!? You Useless Jerk!" After the Man spat those words Angrily, He threw the Paper on Ken's table.

The latter took the Paper with Shaky hands and opened it, As he started to read through the Paper. He was Dumbstruck as to why his father cared so much about the damn Warrior.

"We still have many Warrior-" He was cut off when he felt a punch in the face from his Father.

"He is our Best Warrior for Fuck sake! You know what else? Their Parents are the ones that Sacrificed their life just to save our Pack! They fought still even when they have Bruises until the battle was over and they died! I also vow to Protect their Son and Daughter as a Payment for Protecting the Pack until death." The Man roared with fury.

Ken opened his mouth to say something when his father beat him to it.

"And look what you did. You hurt Alyvia, She was a Sweet girl. The sweetest girl in the pack to be exact. I've always thought of a Possibility for the Both of you to be together but you Rejected her. You hurt her. I can't even believe you are my Son." The man then went out of the Office, Slamming the door shut, Not waiting for his Son's reply.

He's going to go and Visit the Siblings, He wanted to say sorry to the Both of them about his Son's Behavior.

ALYVIA

We both stopped once we reached the Pack House.

Me and Raiden went for a Run. I was shock at first, His wolf was bigger than I thought, It's hard to hide his Identity as a Werewolf for humans.

I was also Surprises that our furs are almost at a Complete Combination. His was Black with white furs at the Tummy, ears and his Neck, While I was White with Black fur on my neck to my Tummy and at The End of my tail, I have a Black fur at my Right ear too.

We both shifted at different trees and dressed. I got out of the Tree and he was already looking at me, Smiling.

"You were Wonderful, But.." He trailed and stared at my eyes for a Second before adding. "Your eyes changed to green at your Wolf Form." He said. I sighed, I knew he would ask that.

"Ah that, I don't know why too but.. It just changes sometimes at my Human form, But everytime at my Wolf form." I answered, He just nodded and hugged me before kissing my Forehead.

"Let's go inside." He said and I nodded. We were about to walk in when I smelt a Familiar Powerful smell.

My eyes widened as I turned back at the Forest, There I saw a Full grey wolf, Our eyes met and I ran to it.

RAIDEN

I felt my Mate turn around, I also furrowed my eyes when I smelled a Wolf from another pack in my Territory.

But not just any Normal Wolf, An Elder. Or I might say, A former Alpha. I was shock when my Mate ran into a Direction.

My eyes Immediately caught a Full Grey wolf at the Direction Alyvia was heading. Does she know him?

I was more stunned when she hugged the Wolf, And it also seemed to be relaxed with her and it Comforts it's head on her Shoulders.

I sauntered forward, She might have felt my Presence when she stood up and turned around to face me with a Wide smile.

"Baby, This is Uncle Barnard. Our Former Alpha. He was also like a Father to me after my Parents died. He took care of us very well." She said while caressing the Wolf's fur.

I nodded and stared at the wolf for a Moment before opening my mouth to speak.

"Please shift." I say with a Commanding tone, Using a little bit of power to have him Obey since I am more Powerful than him.

The wolf went behind a tree, I heard bones cracking before the Man showed himself.

I know him, He was with my Father last time, I remembered him talking with my Father, But for what I remembered, Their Pack was almost a Rank 4, How come it is now Almost at Rank 6 when you put it in Ranks?

How did that Bastard Son of his run the Pack, Causing it to have a Down fall?

"You were the Alpha of a Pack with almost Best Warriors that my Late Father considered your Pack as the Rank 4, How come is it now a Rank 6? I asked, Furrowing my eyebrows.

I saw his eyes widened.

"Are you Arthur's Son? The New Alpha?" He asked, Curiously. I just sighed and nodded at him, Causing him to bow his head down.

"I'm sorry for crossing on your Territory Alpha, I just came to see Alyvia and Xylo.." The Man Explained politely.