Prologue Merfolk

Second year for the Octavinelle Trio. Dorm head Azul Ashengrotto, vice head Jade Leech and his twin brother Floyd Leech. Twins who are feared by the others. (Both are over 190cm amazing seriously, who wouldn't fear them!?) Dorm head Azul is also in the "List of Avoiding" for the students. If you sign a contract with him he will find a way for it to only benefit himself, not you. If your senior likes you, you would get a warning to avoid his deals for sure. Since Azul could take advantage of their junior, oh how terrible that would be!

Second years, third years and even fourth years were heading to their dorms to wear their respectable ceremony robes. They were kidnapped and dressed in their first years so that wouldn't be a problem for the juniors.

"Smell of coral sea is just not around anymore, how sad is that." Jade voiced his thoughts in a mocking tone, it was sure to break the awkward silence between Azul and the twins, no merfolk would miss the sea that deeply it was the thing that they saw the most after all. Azul was always like this after holidays, he quite doesn't like being an octopus and that makes him quite grumpy.

"Ehh? Are you sad about it isn't this wa~y more fun! There are more people to squeeze here!!" Floyd was.. loud as ever, he knew what his brother was doing and joined him. He doesn't like silent people they are boring. Azul seemed to be thinking to himself they decided it would be best to let him be. Maybe he was planning stuff that is way more fun, Floyd liked that idea so he speed up to bother other people than dorm head and the vice.

The walk wasn't that long to their dorms. Azul seemed more relaxed maybe he was just worried over being late "Jade get your robe on quickly we have to be at the Mirror Chamber before... others." What a hardworking student he was. He never does stuff like this for extra points just for his pure kindness. (Yeah right) Jade chuckled and gave a nod before going to his room. Floyd was nowhere to be seen which isn't really that surprising.

Azul and Jade were one of the early dorm representatives, of course Riddle Rosehearts head of Heartsyabul was there first it would be out of character if he wasn't. Oh and surprisingly Leona Kingscholar head of Savanclaw was there early too, assuming the not-so-official-vice-head dragged him there. Magicam celebrity Vil Schoenheit was there fixing his already done make up and of course the vice head was complimenting him in... French? (Is French a thing in that world like since it doesn't exists)Soon everybody gathered in the Mirror Chamber and the sorting ceremony shall begin.