Welcome Freshmen!

Freshmen followed the dorm heads to a hall with 7 mirrors. Each had different decorations than another. As we arrived at the hall, each dorm head lead their students towards their individual mirror.

As we entered the dorm- No the restaurant Azul was about to make a speech.

"Dear first years, welcome~ As I thought some of you are caught of guard with the appearance of our dorm. Right?"

Faint "Yes"s could be heard amongst the crowd. Most seemed to be vary of our dorm leader. My guess is that either they were warned beforehand or they have strong gut feeling. Because whenever he opens his mouth it seems that he is never speaking the full truth.

"Ahaha all right no need to worry I shall explain everything! I am your Dorm Leader Azul Ashengrotto. If you in need of anything do not be afraid to come and ask for some help."

"I am Jade Leech the Vice Dorm Leader of the Octavinelle Dorm." It was one of the tall, which seemed like twins, duo. Even under the robe their heterochromic eyes were eye catching for sure

The one that gave me the nickname was called 'Floyd' so I am assuming this Floyd and Jade are related. If they had not introduced themselves with different names I might have have thought they were the same person. The Leech's of course had identifying features for example their voice, when Floyd talk childish Jade seems to talk much more mature. That's a difference that ordinary humans could catch on. While for non-humans it is much easier to catch on the hidden details.

"We both are glad to see our newest students all gathered here. As you see our dorm is quite the unique one. With the humble restaurant entrance and all. Our second and third years are now gladly helping us with the work of the Monstro Lounge, surely our new members will be great help as well~ Anything to ask?" Azul continued with the greeting. And if he is calling THIS humble I wonder what does he consider fancy.

"Since working in the Monstro Lounge is not one of the tasks of a NRC student. It surely has some... rewards for our extra labor or should we help out of our goodness in our hearts." If we are going to work I hope we are getting paid for it.

"Oh! Yes yes you are right you will be rewarded for the hard work Mx. L/n." Since when did the dorm head remember my name. Last time Floyd had reminded him.

"This should be end of the welcoming process! Now~ You all should head to your rooms. Oh and the rooms aren't individual so don't be surprised when you see your roommate." Vice dorm head was the one to end the welcoming, they sure are good at working together.

First ones to leave were the older students that was watching the newcomers. They got away quickly as Azul left. The twins seemed to be sharing a room since they seemed to be heading to the same room but no one was following the Dorm Leader. Maybe they have a individual room privilege. The lounge was getting more and more empty every second. 'This is my que to leave as well, after all tomorrow is the big day.'

I went to a room that was further away as possible, given that our lounge is a literal restaurant it sure will be noisy in the mornings and evenings and also nights. That's exactly why going to the furthest place was the best choice.

Next to the doors there were empty plates that were getting filled when a student enters the dorm. There were two names each so probably I will be getting only one roommate. It is better that way.

As I entered I was the only one in the room, my future roommate was a slow picker that's one thing. The room had a purple, white color pallet.

'I could possibly wait for my roommate but it is already late

'I could possibly wait for my roommate but it is already late. I really don't want to lose my sleep for a stranger. I should check for some clothing if he comes till then we can meet.'

Actually surprisingly enough there were some personal belongings at my side of the room. Is this what advanced magic is? Now this is finally getting good.

I should head of to sleep if I have a roommate we can meet at the morning. Yep for sure.