Entrance Ceremony

Every student now has assembled in Mirror Chamber, the ceremony was going flawless. Beastmen were usally Savanaclaw, there were eye catching ones even with the hoods on. Obviously they were in Pomefiore. There weren't that many recognisable featured ones to describe. After all the mirror  was looking at their soul not their appearance.

Azul POV
Amount of Octavinelle freshmen is not bad. It will be nice to not be short on staff members in Monstro Lounge. Last year it wasn't that recognisable since it was new but I am hoping this year will be way more profitable. No I know it will be, cant wait for the finals week.

"OCTAVİNELLE!"

Oh-  "Welcome uhh- ?"

"It's M/n weren't you listening~. Ehh! You smell like a bird!! Little Ca~na~ryy" (I had to haha)

"Li-Little CANARY!?" M/n was in shock. :0

Wait did Floyd just remind me a name of a student. Yes I know that I wasn't paying attention but from everybody that was listening.. For it to be Floyd who corrects me that's a little humiliating.

Reader Version
There is a mask on the mirror- No in the mirror and it speaks... amazing. Haha.. I feel like a primitive  in modern times. Which I am. Also what kind of school has a kidnapping policy for freshmens. Yeah they explained on the way but it was SUPER creepy!

"Resight your name."

"M/n, M/n L/n"

"The shape of your soul... OCTAVİNELLE !!!"
(just like the talking hat. I know y'all can imagine it, no no hear it)

Ok great now what do I do. I think the guys who cheered are the.. Octavinelle's, they should be.

I hurried up since it seemed like I was the last one to get sorted and there greets me an.. hooded guy what did I accept. This looks like a cult instead of a school.

"Welcome uh-" Oh he didn't hear the name probably. I wasn't so quiet was I! Still the room is huge and a lot of students chatting it is understandable dude.

"It's M/n weren't you listening~. Ehh! You smell like a bird!! Little Ca~an~ryy" EHHHH!? How do I smell like a bird?? I smell really normal please. Oh maybe he has an sensitive nose. Yeah that seems legit. I even hided my wings to not make a fuss plus they make it hard to use doors or in this situation mirrors.

"Li-Little CANARY!?" It is not like I am hiding it but that nickname is pretty bothersome. Also given that harpies live away from humans it could gather a lot of attention but anyways. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE- Do you think you can pet name people huh you little shit- Little? THAT THING IS HUGE and THERE IS AN ANOTHER ONE??! I have never seen that huge people especially my age, maybe they are last years or I am probably short. When I look around everybody is different heights but to say generally they are all over average with a few expectations. Does it not make it average in this situation. I am around average (170ish). I'm still growing..

"You should get in the line little Canaryy ~ or Azul might get mad~~"

"Uh yes!" That guy is CREEPY AS HELL or I'm just judgy about abnormally tall people.