Officially the First Day of Trouble

*Dt dt dt dt-*
"Ugh, since when did I set an alarm..." It is so early and my eyes are like glued together... No way I am getting out of bed.

"Sorry if my alarm woke you! Ahaha good morning then!" Remember the glue that shot my eyes together. It disappeared.

"Who the f- Wait you are my roommate right? I am M/n L/n." Quick save for a good impression.

"I am James Hook. Coming from lines of pirates!" Yeah it made sense he was a pirate, he has the scent of the sea probably will go away in a week given that the school does not permit students to leave unless it is an emergency or a term break.

He has naturally tanned, olive skin. He had already dressed up in the uniform and he had his brown wavy hair in a low ponytail. Oh yeah he also had blue eyes and a scar on the leafy part of his lip. Is being handsome a requirement here?

 Is being handsome a requirement here?

(For reference. I spent a good amount of time trying to find the artist but sadly there were no results.)

"It is nice to meet my roommate, Hook."

"Ah. So we are using last names that's unfortunate."

"If you wish to call me M/n you can. There is no one to stop you. After all we are the same age aren't we? Maybe I'll consider calling you James too."

"Ahaha deal! I will be leaving early, sadly. Let's walk together tomorrow M/n."

"Have a good day and I'll consider that too." Yeah being buddy buddy is good but we just met a second ago and mornings are definitely not the best time to socialize. How the hell did he get ready that quickly in this hour? That is something I'll never understand.

"I should probably get ready and leave too."

***

"Weirdly enough I still have time to kill before class. I could look around the campus." I left the mirror chamber and headed to the Main Street. It was a good place to start exploring since the statues of the Great Seven stands there.

"Wow~ Amazing! This is the Main Street. I didn't get to see them yesterday. What's with all these statues? There are seven, and they all have scary faces." The crazy familiar is here. I thought that they would get kicked out. The two doesn't seems to have any company, maybe I could introduce myself.

"This auntie right here, looks very self-righteous, see?" Is he talking about the Queen of hearts?

"Oh yeah it is the Que-"
"You didn't know? This is the Queen of Hearts." Thank you. Now I don't want to speak anymore... And he even looks smug about cutting my sentence.

"The Queen of Hearts? Is she important?" No we call her Queen for nothing.

"In the olden days-"
"She is the Queen who lived in a Rose Labyrinth once." Now now this is a game for two ginger boy. (I think he is strawberry blonde but think of it as a nickname. People are easy to anger if you say something wrong about them. So yeah, time to be annoying.)