Chapter 9

ALYVIA

"Here, Have some more cookies." She offered me, I looked at her Shyly and took one cookie and ate it.

"Luna.." I stated off but she beat me to it.

"Please call me Mother or Mom." She smiled sweetly and sat beside me taking a cookie from the Plate.

"How?" I asked, Confused at the whole situation. I do not Understand anything

"Why are you Alive? How are you my Mother? Why did you show up now? How did all of this happen? What's happening with everything?" I asked her, Totally clueless about everything. She just Chuckled and smiled sadly, Looking down. She sighed before talking.

"Good thing I have a Good memory to remember all your Questions." She started before speaking again.

"I didn't die, I was saved by the Moon Goddess and woke up beside a lake, That's also why I live near it. I've been guiding you this whole time, Although I never showed up, Even when the Death of my Sister and Brother-In-Law happened. My Husband which is also your Alpha and my Mate gave you to my Sister and her mate to Hide and Protect. I decided that the right time to show myself to you is when your power finally figure out that you are strong enough to take care of it." She explained neatly, Like she has been Practicing and thinking about it for so long.

I blinked my eyes a few times before widening it because of Shock.

"The one I thought was my Mother is your Sister?" I asked, Bewildered.

"Indeed, But not just a Sister. My Twin, And we are very Similar. Might not be with our Appearance, But our Likes and Dislikes. We do not look the same, But you could say that we act very much the same." She said and laughed, Before a stray tear fell from her eyes.

"Although, I missed her very much after she died in that War. She was the only one who knew I was Alive." She sighed and held my hand.

"It's in our blood, Sweetie." She said and I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Do you wanna hear a Story? Or.. I might call it a History." She said, Smiling again, Excitedly. I just then nodded eagerly.

"Long time ago, Maybe more than a Thousand years ago, There was the Most Powerful pack. They were the True Royalty. With a Powerful blood they Embrace. They use those powers to create peace with the Packs of the Lands, They rule the whole world of Werewolves. But.. the peace didn't last. The werewolves were exposed to some Humans and the others trained to become Hunters. They first kill werewolves that they will find until they found out about the Royalty after years of not Discovering more weres. The Royalty Family were hiding and Protecting the wolves. But the Protection didn't last Forever." She stopped midway and closed her eyes before opening it again. I can now see sadness reflecting her eyes.

"Somehow, The Hunters found out about their Whereabouts and attacked Immediately. The Royalty knew that there was only one thing they should do, Their Responsibility. And that is to Save the Remaining wolves and fight for them. Their Warriors were leading every pack to different Directions. While the Alpha, Luna, Elders and the others of the Royalty Family fought with the Hunters. But even with their powers combined, The Hunters were only getting many and almost Thousands of them attacked them all. They did not have a choice but to fight until they die and clear every hunters they can possibly see. But before doing that, The Alpha commanded his Son who was supposed to be the Heir to run and find a kind pack that will take care of him, For the powers to Survive and Continue to bring peace." She stopped and breath deeply before continuing again.

"But there was only one rule that his Father gave him. It is to NOT expose his powers to others until the right time, When another Heir is born, But that Heir should have a Green leaf Mark. It is what the Goddess told him to tell his Son. Of course, He obeyed and found a Pack that took care of him and he Eventually became a Warrior, after another and another, Until me and my Sister were born, But since I was the first that got out of our Mother, I beared the Power. But of course, That didn't break me and my Sister's bond and love for each other until I found my Mate and had you. I was first shock to see the Mark on your Back Shoulder, A Leaf. There I knew that you were the one we were waiting for." She finished before smiling sweetly.

My head buzzed at the new Information I found out, This was crazy. How was I the One?

"I can't be.." I breathed, Anxiety starting to crawl on my body.

"But it is. And I have to train you. You don't only bear the Power of Nature, But also the Elements of nature. That also gives you the Power to hold a Bunch of Silver without getting hurt." She said with a winked but stopped and looked at me Worriedly when she saw me widening my eyes in Horror.

"Am I still a Werewolf when I don't burn in Silver?" I asked, Horrified.

"Of course you are, Just not affected by Silver. That's all." She said. I sighed in Relief.

If I was not a Were, I might not know who or what I really am.

"Now, I think your Mate is looking for you right now, We will train tomorrow. You can tell him everything but you cannot tell the Others, Only him. He is the only one we can trust.. For now."

"Wait.. Is Uncle or Former Alpha my Father then?" I asked, Expecting the answers. She laughs before nodding.

My heart welled with Joy. But I then looked at her Worriedly. She might have understood me because she smiled reassuringly.

"I'm fine, I found out that he never even kissed that new Wife of his because of his Heart that is just longing for me. So yeah, That Ken is NOT his real Son. He's Adopted." She explained and I nodded in Understanding. I knew we weren't blood. If we were, We wouldn't have been Mates.

I waved goodbye at her before getting out of the house and Removing my dress before shifting into my Wolf form.

I took my dress with my teeth and ran, I was stunned at how fast I was running, My nose and ears even became more sensitive that I can hear a Waterfall a mile away. Even my eyes. I can see the Waterfalls, But I can also see that I have to past by a bunch of trees. This is Amazing!