Chapter 4

Peter lay awake late at night or maybe early morning. He had been given dinner in the medical wing earlier that day and now he couldn't seem to be able to get to sleep. Peter got out of bed and walked over to a nearby window, and sat down, the moon filling the room with a silver glow. From here Peter could see the forest he had wandered since he arrived on this world. 

Peter hummed to himself it was the tune that the forest would make, it helped to calm him. He didn't mind when a boy with blonde hair came into the room and sat next to him, he quite liked the company. Looking at the teen he saw the bags under his eyes and the messy hair and knew that he had had a rough time. And so the two sat in the moonlight as one hummed a tune that sounded old and new.

When madam Pomfrey walked into the medical wing in the morning she did not expect Peter's bed to be empty. Looking around she noticed a familiar white antler peeking out from one of the large windows. She went to investigate and found not only Peter but a familiar Malfoy next to the boy. The two were cuddling as they slept and madam Pomfrey decided to leave them be, they both needed the sleep.

Madam Pomfrey was talking to professor Mcgonagall about what will happen with Peter when the two boys awoke. "Boys. It is good to see you have awoken." Professor Mcgonagall spoke. "Breakfast is going to be served soon. Please make your way to the hall. Peter you shall come with me. You will be sorted into a house and attend classes while you are here. And then we will figure out where to go from there." 

Draco went to the great Hall ahead of Peter and the professor. When they arrived at the hall Peter was told to wait outside until he was called in. It took a few minutes until he heard the headmistress call his name. 

Peter walked into the hall to see many students staring at him from four different tables that had different uniform colours. Peter could feel the stares at him or more specifically at his unique looks. He spotted the grey eyes and blonde hair of Draco. He gave a small smile to the only person he knew. Peter noticed that professor Mcgonagall held an old hat in her hands and gave a small smile to the shy teen. 

Peter sat on a small stool and the hat was put onto his head. You are a very interesting child. Peter jumped a little at the voice. Very loyal and brave. I hope you are soon able to find your way home, it may just be closer than you think. And it is decided. Your house will be GRYFFINDOR! The hat spoke aloud. A table with people who had uniforms of red and gold clapped the loudest. And that is where Peter was told to go.

When Peter sat down many friendly people greeted him. They seemed to be very curious about Peter but they were just happy to have another person in their house.