Chapter 11

Peter and Draco made their way to the hall for breakfast, Peter hugging Draco's arm as they walked. When the two entered the hall many eyes were on them and the hall went silent, with some whispers about the night before, and Peter held Draco's arm tighter. "Have you guys ever heard of minding your own business." After Draco spoke the hall was silent for a second before everyone went back to talking to their friends.

Peter and Draco sat at the Gryffindor table, Draco knew that it would be best as they had already been informed about everything and knew not to ask. Draco put his arm around Peter and pulled him close to help him feel safe. Ron and Hermione were sat across from them. Hermione watched the two and seemed to realise something. Draco noticed the look and Hermione make a heart with her hands at Draco and Peter.

Professor Mcgonagall tapped her glass and everyone was left in silence before Draco could say anything.

"Due to some circumstances," Mcgonagall took a small glance at Peter before continuing. "Lessons for the next few days will be cancelled. But you may go to some classes if you wish but few will be on." With that finished Mcgonagall left the room along with a couple of the other teachers.

"Hey Pete since we have the day off how about we go and sit by the forest. I know you like the forest." Draco looked to Peter who smiled and nodded.

The two finished their breakfast before making their way out of the hall.

Have a much needed update.
Would have done more for this chapter but I didn't want to leave you guys waiting for longer.
I'm trying to slowly get back into writing my books on here may try to make some longer chapters too.
Sorry for being gone so long I have been working on my other book and have many assignments for college to do.
Will try to update more if I can!