Chapter 8

But of a tw for this chapter. Peter has flashbacks of what Skip did to him so there will be slight mentions of sexual abuse.

Peter woke up. At least he thought he did. Peter was surrounded by darkness with a slight red glow to it. He felt the evil he had felt before but before he could do anything else he heard a voice he thought he had gotten over. 

"Hey Einstein." Peter froze. It felt as if he had been turned to stone. Peter felt someone hug him from behind. He turned around as fast as he could only to see the darkness. "Don't worry Einstein, I won't hurt you. How about we play our secret game. It has been a while." The voice spoke one again, sounding as if it had come from everywhere. 

Peter felt pressure on his ankle and looked down to see a hand holding onto him. Skip's face came out of the darkness below him, the smile on his face and the glint in his eyes reminded him of what the man, no.. the monster, had done to him. Peter started to struggle only accomplishing falling onto the ground. 

More hands held him down and he was once again that weak Peter Parker. That Peter Parker who still had his innocence. That Peter Parker who he promised would never be again. 

Peter screamed and cried as the hands touched him. They roamed his weak body as his molester watched, seeming to find amusement within the boy's pain. Skip gently held Peter's chin and made him look into his blue eyes. "Einstein, don't cry. Soon it'll feel real good. So be a good boy for me." A smile made its way onto the monster's face as he watched the boy cry. 

Ron woke up to whimpering and crying. Slowly sitting up he saw Harry standing over Peter with his wand out. But Harry's eyes were glowing a crimson and Peter seemed to be in a lot of pain. Carefully Ron made his way over to Neville and woke the boy up. "What is it Ron?" Ron quickly shushed Neville.

"Neville, go get the nearest professor. I think Harry's done something to Peter." Ron whispered to Neville. Neville looked up to see the scene that Ron had been looking at and his face turned white as he carefully made his way out of the room making as little noise as possible before running to find a professor. 

Haha the angst has begun my friends! Just randomly thought of this idea for the book and decided Peter hadn't been sad lately. So sad Peter time!

There has been a slight plot change causing a slight change in chapters 1 and 4 so I suggest maybe giving this book a reread if you want to but it is only slight changes so it may not be needed.