Chapter 15

Draco hugged Peter, he was happy for him yet his heart hurt at the thought of Peter having to leave him behind.

The hug was over when the creature on Peter's antlers, that Draco remembered as a swooping evil, let out a small noise. Peter pulled away and rolled his eyes as he gave the swooping evil more berries.

Peter picked up a stick and started drawing I the dirt. He wrote the words "New York" and "home". And Draco made a decision.

"Peter, how about I take you home and maybe go with you?" Draco spoke quietly before speaking again this time more quickly and flustered. "I mean only if you want me to as well! I can always just stay here! It's just I'll feel sad without you and you make me so happy. I don't want to be alone again." Draco had his head down and Peter saw a tear fall from his face.

Peter knocked over Draco with a hug and he held Draco's hands giving him a smile before nodding his head, almost as if he were waiting for Draco to ask.

"We need to speak to the teachers first before doing anything though." Before Draco was finished speaking Peter had already easily picked him up and was running back to the school of wizards, giving no tike for Draco to react other than holding onto him.

An update? What is this sorcery?

Wasn't able to update this book recently due to me being lazy and going through another mental spiral. Gonna try finish this series soon so the ending may be rushed but I just want to start editing this and making it much better.
Got so many plot holes to fill...

Anyway as usual hope you all enjoyed this rare update and I will see you all when I see you all.