one night stand

It is 8th year for the kids that came back for an 8th year to finish their education. You would be surprised when it was only Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter who decided to finish their education.

When all years got back to hogwarts it was obviously different due to the fact they had to rebuild it after the war. Everyone was in the great hall when professor mcgonagall spoke.

"We have two returning students for an 8th year Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter"

The hall went silent but soon after destroyed when they walked in and went to the front.

"Proffessor mcgonagall can I be resorted into my proper house pls" questioned Harry

"Of course you can here" said mcgonagall as she put the hat onto Harrys head.

"SLYTHERIN!" yelled the sorting hat.

Some were confused others were surprised or even happy.

That night after the feast Draco and Harry had some drinks but Draco was more drunk and said to Harry that he was only testing if he was gay or not which made Harry mad.

Two days later

It had been two days since Draco one night standed Harry that Harry found out he was pregnant. Which made him furious he ran into the great hall not realising the malfoy family was there and started screaming at Draco for what he had done.

"You did what!" Yelled Lucius Malfoy.

"I didn't mean it" replied Draco.

"Dosent matter you are going to live with Harry until your child is atleast 10 years old" stated Mrs Malfoy.

And si that's what happened but eventually that one kid turned into about 9 children and a pregnant Harry.

I'm lazy yes but I am tired . See you next time.