mean dumbledore

As harry was heading into the great hall with the rest of the first year's.
He looked up and saw the teachers table noticing instantly the man in the big chair was albus dumbledore who left him at the dursleys.

He grew mad qt the thought and his name was soon called to be sorted. He walked up and sat on the stool as many people whispered.

Eventually after some time the sorting hat yelled 'slytherhuffleravengriffin house'.

The great hall fell silent and the teachers were confused as that was the 5th secret house. While everyone was quiet a new smaller than the rest of the other tables appeared.

Harry walked there with great confidence. As the sorting finished he had a choice to stay in any houses common room or a teachers.

He chose the great Severus Snapes room to stay in as he knew he was the God father of his mate Draco Malfoy.

After a good year with Draco and Harry becoming friends and having a fun time it was time to head home.

On the train harry figured that maybe the dursleys had spells on them.

When he got home his assumptions were right as he took them off the dursleys ran to hug harry.

They became a big and happy family.

Dumbledore was sentenced to death in Azkaban.

Harry and Draco got married after 7th year and had 5 beautiful kids with one more on the way. ( Harry was the one carrying the kids in his stomach ).

Harry became DADA teacher and Draco became potions proffessor.

The end.