drarry engagement

Draco had asked his friends to help him propose to harry. There was a big day planned and it would end with a picnic dinner and a proposal.

Dracos friends were going to be the waiters. He had planned this for weeks and very excited.

6 hours later
It was now 7pm and drarry had a day full of carnival games, apparating to different places and even going to Australia zoo.

It was now time for the proposal. Draco had asked for the ring to be given to him when he walked past a bush with Ron there.

After eating draco went to harry and got down on one knee and said :
"Harry you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even though we didn't become friends till 6th year and start dating in 7th redo year. I have loved from the minute I first saw you. So will you harry James potter make me the happiest man alive and marry me to become harry James malfoy?"

Harry had started crying through the middle of dracos speech. He said yes after draco finished.

"Oh there is another thing you should know" said harry.

"What is it?" Asked draco.

"I'm pregnant" squealed harry.

"Really?" Asked draco with tears in his eyes.

"Yes!" Squealed harry.

"Yay" squealed draco.

They ended the day with hugs and kisses. Before they went to bed happy.

Sorry I haven't posted in ages I have been really busy with school and a few last assignments we have to do. That kind of took over my life as well as me being away alot from being sick. I hope you enjoyed and I think this is my longest story yet but I have been awning this story for ages in my head.
Have a good day/night. I know I won't enjoy my day I have language/Italian capa math then double science. Ideas would also be a bit useful if you can comment on my story what you want I will try to make it happen.