potions accident

When 8 years were in potions with proffessor snape they were making the strongest love potion. But something went wrong when Ron added the wrong ingredient to it. After adding the wrong ingredient the potion started bubbling like crazy and hit Harry in the chest.

When Harry woke up he found himself in the hospital room with all the 8 years. He asked what was wrong because they all seemed shocked.

Heroine answered with "well when Ron added the wrong ingredient and it splashed you it seems to have made you well, pregnant with your crushes baby. If it's okay who is your crush anyway?"

" malfoy" Harry whispered.

"What?" Asked hermione.

This went on until Harry screamed malfoys name out at everyone.
Everyone was shocked but draco just blushed and so did Harry heavily.

Everyone then told draco to kiss Harry which he did without hesitation. Soon after they became boyfriends.

A week later the malfoys were asked to come to school to hear about what happened. Mrs malfoy was happy but Mr malfoy told draco to keep an eye on Harry at all times and so he did.

After 9 months Harry gave birth to a little girl that they named lily narcissa malfoy. And after another year drarry got married and had more kids. Harry wasn't to pleased but draco was.

After 12 years draco and Harry had 15 kids and Harry was pregnant with one more to make an even number.

Hu sorry about not writing I have been busy with school work and today I started back at school for one week until the holidays for two weeks. I hope you enjoyed and see you next time.