eight

‧₊˚ 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙴𝙳𝚈. ‧₊˚.
━━━━ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 !

IT HAD BEEN almost a week after Adelaide's conversation with Austin. His words kept on replaying in her mind as she did her routine for the week which included filming a sit down video and posting a few sponsored pictures on Instagram. Fortunately for her, she hadn't run into Drew back at the convenience store.

It wasn't that she hated the idea of seeing him; she just wasn't mentally prepared to face him just yet.

She was still confused and a bit distraught about what Austin had said. There were series of questions in her mind that were left unanswered like how could he possibly feel hurt over something he purposefully did? Their breakup was his fault. It was him who decided to cheat on her.

Sighing in frustration, Adelaide flops down on her couch and took out her phone. Today was September 13th, exactly three days before Chase's birthday. Jonathan was catching a flight from Conroe to LA today and they had planned to get lunch together with the rest of the cast.

It was still a bit early until his arrival time so she decided to kill time and scroll through Instagram for a few moments. She nibbles on her lips while scrolling lazily through her homefeed. She knew that Drew was going to be there, and it was inevitable that they were going to see each other again after their split anyway which was exactly the reason why she agreed to go.

Adelaide felt equally excited and nervous. She was ecstatic because she was finally going to see JD again after five months, and the latter because . . . well, it's not exactly normal to feel relaxed to see your ex again. She settled to just ignore the jitters and told herself to ignore everything that had happened between her and Drew, for their friends' sake.

Upon realizing that it had been ten minutes of swiping down and liking people's posts, Adelaide refreshed her homefeed and was about to turn her phone off when one post caught her eye.

♥ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 carlaciagrant 𝖺𝗇𝖽 2,063,778 othersrudeth REUNION BABY❪   ━━ in this photo: @𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗌, @𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅, @𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗒  ❫𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

rudeth REUNION BABY
❪ ━━ in this photo: @𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗌,
@𝗃𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗈𝖿𝖿𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅, @𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗄𝖾𝗒 ❫
𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

user1 OMG

user2 JD IS IN LA 😍

user3 breathe if jjpope is endgame 😮‍💨

madelyncline HURRY TF UP

rudeth calm yo self

madisonbaileybabe smh ya'll had the nerve to take a selfie without us 😠

jonathandavissofficial jealousy kills mads
user4 BWHAHSSHSHSH JDDD

user5 WOOGITY WOOGITY WOOGITY

user6 🥺

user7 RUDY'S FACE AHHAHAHASH

adelaide CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS

jonathandavissofficial SEE YOU SOON ADDIE
rudeth ew 🤢
user8 does that include drew 👀

𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

▇▇▇▇ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
drewstarkey 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 user8'𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

𓏲 ࣪₊♡𓂃

hiii don't forget to vote and/or comment !!! ily