twelve

THE DAYS FOLLOWING JONATHAN's arrival and her short conversation with Drew, Adelaide has done aboslutely nothing but scroll through her social media feed and a couple of online shops to find the perfect gift for Chase. It was already a day before his birthday yet she still didn't have something to give him. Though it might be a bit understandable given that Chase pretty much owned something from every brand there is in the world.

That might be inaccurate but... it's possible.

With a small groan, Adelaide turns her phone off and stood up from her couch. Her eyes were starting to get kinda droopy as she walks towards the small balcony situated in front of her small living room.

It was almost midnight. She felt tired and sleepy, yet her mind was racing with thoughts after thoughts.

She hadn't been sleeping adequately for the past three months, but it wasn't because of Drew. Well, maybe partially, it was. That night when Drew apologized to her, she realized that she hadn't been completely honest with herself.

Adelaide realized that she still cared about him. But she wasn't gonna admit it just yet; not even to herself.

★ ⇢ ❛ adelaide 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 . . . ❜

madelyncline HAAHHAAHHAAHrudeth 💀anaaliese HSHAHhichasestokes fuck u for this 😃

rudeth 💀
anaaliese HSHAH
hichasestokes fuck u for this 😃

ADELAIDE WAS IN THE MIDDLE of curling her eyelashes for the second time when her phone rang; Ana's contact name displayed on the screen.

"Hey," Adelaide answers, placing her phone in front of her so she could continue doing her make up.

"Hi," Ana said. "I was just calling to see if you looked pretty enough." She adds before throwing a handful of chips unto her mouth and munching loudly.

"You're disgusting." Adelaide made a face. "It's too bad you can't come."

Unfortunately, Analiese was still stuck in New York and couldn't make it to Chase's birthday celebration. Her flight was scheduled on the 19th because she apparantly thought his birthday was on that day.

She was really bad at remembering birthdates.

Analiese snorts at her comment, "Yeah, you just want me to stop you from doing anything stupid tonight, like confessing your undeniable affection for Drew maybe?"

"Hell no, I do not have an affection for him whatsoever." Adelaide refutes.

"Well, he's gonna be there so," Analiese clicks her tomgue. "All the more reason for you to not do anything stupid or weird, even though you're naturally that." She nods slowly as if she was agreeing with what she just said.