Chapter 1

(One sided love is just a failure. I just love him and he doesn't even know that I exist. Why? Why this happened with me.) She was thinking. The most underrated girl in the whole university. Nobody even knew that she is a student. The thought before was because of her love. He is most popular guy in there university. Way to perfect in everything.
Zion. The most exquisite and ideal type of every girl. Tall plus handsome. He deserved to be loved by every girl.
But Madeline wasn't like him. She was small and delegate. She had short hairs and a weak eye sight because of this she used to wear a glasses. She was the topper of her class and nobody knew her because she was a junior and a very introvert girl.
Today was the award ceremony and she was also present there but Zion was busy talking to her friends. She was feeling very uncomfortable seeing this and suddenly the principal called her name, so that she could come and collect her trophy. She was very nervous when she saw that Zion was looking at her, as she was shy but still a ray of happiness touched her at that moment.
"The topper of this whole session. Give a big round of applause to her." The host said and everyone Stared her suspiciously but they clapped because of her achievement.
"Do you have to say anything." The host asked her.
She moved her head and went near the Mike.
"This was possible because of my mother. I just want to thank her and my teachers."
She said and returned to her place.
"Thank you miss ...."
She was feeling so stuffed in that place and lefted it. She went to the park and was sitting there. "Did Zion noticed me. Please, i need you and you are the first thing I have ever asked from God." She said and when she looked up, Zion was walking towards her and in a state of great temptation she stood and ran away.
"What happened to her?" Zion said.
"Zion, what is this why are you following such girls nowadays."
"I wasn't following and let's go to the coffee shop."
"Come let's go."
They both went to coffee shop.

"Why? Madeline why did I do like that. Means first time in 2 years he noticed me and rushed outside of the college. I am totally dumb."
Madeline was whispering through her way. She even didn't knew where she was going she was just walking. Her phone rang.
She picked the call "Hello."
"Is this Madeline."
"Yes."
"What is your relationship with this woman?"
She looked at her phone screen and saw the number and then replied "She is my mother."
"Oh. We are from hospital and we sorry we couldn't save your mother."
The world stopped when she heard this sentence. "Miss and we are gonna text you the address of the hospital."
"This can't be possible. No." She reacted and she turned her face and started to run towards the hospital. After a couple of minutes, as she reached hospital.
"Where is my mother?" She asked this question at reception.
"Miss Madeline."
"Yes."
"Please miss, control yourself. And the nurse will lead you there."
A nurse came and said "Follow me mam." And she started to walk towards a room. Madeline was also following her. "Here you go." As she said this. The heartbeat of Madeline was in her mouth when she looked at her mother's dead body. "Mom. Look I am here." She said and suddenly she breaked into tears. "Mom...... I love you and I am sorry that I am late." She was crying and the nurse also felt bad. "Madeline, please don't let your emotions take you."
"Mom."
"Where is your father."
She looked up and said "he already died."
"I am so sorry." After few minutes she was sitting in the hospital. She was sad as now she also was an orphan. "Mam come and pay the bill."
She looked up and thought ( I don't have money. How will I pay.)
"I will pay for her." When she heard someone saying this so she looked who it was. It was the nurse from earlier. She came to her and said "don't worry. We will be friends after that and you can cry if you want to."
Firstly, in her whole life nobody wanted her as friend and now someone was willing to be her friend. So she hugged her and started to cry again. "I miss my mom."
"Everyone does. Look I also don't have parents. I am a orphan to."
"I am sorry."
"Don't be."
"What is your name?"
"It's Aina."
"You will also give me your number."
"Yes, I will. Come let's talk in the coffee shop of this hospital."
"Okay." She replied and they both started to walk towards the cafeteria.
When they came so Madeline said "Thank you Aina. No one has ever done so much for me and I don't even have friends."
"Don't say like this because you are my friend from now onwards."
"Okay." Finally, she felt a little better after talking with her. It was relief. "So I should get going now and you should also do your work." Madeline said.
"Okay but we will meet tomorrow again."
"You look like a student."
"I am a student. This is my intern ship."
"Oh. Bye." She said and lefted. She was walking slowly. She was sad also.
"No one will care now. It doesn't matter even though I reach late." She was on the road and was waiting for the signal so then she could cross the road. She looked Infront and saw Zion. He also started her from far. It was an indirect eye contact and by looking towards her Zion started to cross the road. Slowly, slowly he was walking towards Madeline and she was in a state of grief already but on the same time a car hitted Zion too. He was on the road lying blood flowing from him and she was in a state of shock now. "No. Not Zion now." Every person who was in motion stopped in her sight and she backed 2 steps. "Zion. Mom. No." She said and she fainted.
When she woked up, she was in the hospital room. A nurse was standing right beside her.
"Where is the man who came here with me."
"Accidental guy."
"Yes."
"Mam, he died."
The time stopped. "He died."