Chapter 5

She waked up in the morning. "What a lovely day." She whispered.
"Yeah it is." Aina replied to her whisper.
"Oh." She shouted. "I had to go to university."
She stood up quickly and went to get ready.
She went took a bath and brushed her teeths. She came outside where Aina was waiting for her.
"I am sorry Aina but I have to go." She said
"Won't you have breakfast."
"No I will have something in my lunch time. Okay bye." She replied and rushed outside of her house.
She was running fast as she wanted to arrive early. She reached on time and even was able to take classes but one thing which she didn't noticed was that she didn't saw Zion from the morning. In the lunch time, she finally realized that Zion was missing. "Where did he went? I haven't seen him. Maybe he found something."
She was thinking and didn't looked her way forward and BANG. She bumped into someone. She looked up to see who was he and he was standing still. Finally she began by saying "I am sorry sir."
Now he started to turn slowly and he wasn't able to see her face clearly as she was looking down. He was so taller than her and he had muscular body, she was being terrified by him.
"And what do you have to say? Miss.." He asked.
She was looking down, nervous and she was paralyzed by fear.
"Speak." He shouted.
"I... Am...." She was saying so slowly and in a low voice. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. He snucked a look of her face  and everyone in canteen was shocked. They couldn't believe that the guy who hates girl was holding her and he was the BOSS. Nolan(means popularity) was his name.
"Are you gonna take the whole day to speak." He said. Now he was gripping her waist tightly she was trying to get out of his grip but she failed and he pulled her more.
"Let me go." In a low tone.
"And"
"I am sorry."
He lefted her and now she looked up to see his face. She didn't find him pretty at all but he found her beautiful.
"What's your name?" He questioned but she was so frightened by him and took a step backwards. Now he stood up and came a step forward "I asked your name,." He said in a low and sweet tone which made her shock and in a great terror she started running without even looking back.
"Hey girl stop." He shouted but she lefted already.

She was running while looking back as she didn't wanted anyone following her and luckily no one was following her but she bumped into someone and landed on the ground.
"Please let me go" she said in nervousness.
"What made you so scared?" It was Zion and he questioned but she was not looking. So he
also took his weight to feets so that he was able to see her face. He kept his hand on her head and she looked up saw that finally Zion was here. She hugged him in never letting go grip. 
"What happened?" He questioned while slowly moving his hand on her hairs.
"Can't I hug you?"
He kept quiet after hearing what she said. Tears were falling from her eyes.
"Where did you went?" She questioned him.
"I... I am sorry"
She backed of. "If you want to go somewhere so let me know where are going."
"Okay. Now tell me what made you cry"
"Nothing I was scared only." And she stood up.
"So did you found something?" Madeline asked.
"No you were going to take out my information"
"Yeah, so aren't you going to help me."
"How should I help you?"
"Now that is a good question"
She started to think something. "Let's go."
"Where?"
"To the admin."
"Do you think they will easily tell you everything."
"Yes."
"You are crazy. They will say that it is there Policy not to give information to outsiders."
"So!"
"We have to break to there office, to get the information."
"You mean we have to steal."
"Exactly!"
She thought for a minute and then she agreed.
They walked towards the office and after reaching, Zion went to see whether the office was empty or full but luckily it was empty. So she entered and was shocked.
"Oh my God!" She whispered. "How the hell are we gonna find your file because this place is huge."
He looked and said "Tell me in which year was I?"
"I guess 4th."
"Check in that corner." She looked there and in a hurry she started to look into the files. She was moving the files and was checking but she found nothing.
"I am confused that why your file is not here? Even I have checked the whole 4 batches files."
"This means that someone had already stolen it, from here. The point is who is that someone."