Chapter 3

She was shocked to hear a voice. She turned her faced and looked at who was the one at her home. She looked and shouted.
"What happened?"
"How come you are here."
"Why can't I be here?"
"You are Zion right!"
"Yes"
"You died one year ago."
"So."
"How am I able to see you."
"Look." He said and moved forward.
"Don't come here. Stay away."
"What happened."
"Keep a distance. Please. Can you let me know how can I see you."
"Okay. As you say I will Keep a distance from you. But I don't know how can you see me and except you no one can see me."
"Go from here."
"Listen how do you know my name?" Zion questioned.
She became silent how can she tell that she still loves him. She looked him. "Aren't you a ghost, so how did you bought me home?"
"I don't know. You can see me and even I can touch you so I found you on the street and I felt bad and wanted to bring you back. So I did it."
"How did you found my house."
"I am a ghost."
She slowly moved her head and rolled her eyes to see Zion. He was already staring her. She saw him and said "I was in your university."
"You are so cute. How come I have never noticed you."
Tears filled in her eyes and she stood up.
"Just go from my house." She said.
"Why are you crying?"
"I am mad that's why."
"I don't have anywhere else to go. Can't you let me stay here for a few days. I will disappear after a few days."
"How do you know that?"
"I am here just to find something but I am not able to do that alone. Will you help me?"
She contacted his eyes and he was already staring. He came a bit forward and she said
"Okay." And ran to washroom.
"She is adorable." He smiled.
She was making breakfast and he was sitting behind her. "Can you make for me?"
"What?" She said. He came forward till her ear and she stood still. "Breakfast." He said.
"Okay and just go and sit where you were sitting."
He went back and settled on the sofa. After a few minutes the breakfast was ready.
"Come have food."
"Yes but...."
"What now?"
"I can't eat till you pray for me."
"How?"
"You will pray and in that you will think that you want me to have this."
"Okay!"
She closed her eyes and prayed for him.
"Now eat."
After having the food she cleaned the house and she did the dishes. When she did everything, so she found that Zion was already asleep on the sofa. She looked and she came forward to him. She settled herself on the floor and looked at his face. He was looking so beautiful. She touched his hairs.
"I always wanted to do this. Finally I am able to do this. I feel so lucky but now I have to go to work."
She stood and went away while he was asleep.
She was walking on street and smiling by thinking about him and on her way she met Aina.
"Hey Madeline."
"Hello."
"Did you reached home safely yesterday."
"Yes"
"Are you angry?"
"No, why?"
"Because I lefted you all alone in the restaurant."
"You probably have had some urgent work so no comments."
She hugged her. "I am sorry."
"Don't be." She replied but Aina felt like she was hiding something. They both went to there places like Aina went to her work and Madeline went to work at a mall. As she had to work to pay her finances and fees. She was working very hard but in her mind there was still a question how come is this true that Zion was able to come to her or talk to her as he was a ghost thought. She was not scared now .
On the other hand, Zion woke up. "Hello girl, I don't know her name yet." He said and started to run here and there to see if he finds her but she was nowhere in the house. "I just slept for a few hours and she is gone. Did she lefted me?" He became silent for a second. "Yeah, why would she even stay with a ghost, like what benefits will she get." He became sad and sat down on the sofa. As he didn't knew that she just went to her work, still this hitted hard to him. He started to feel tearful but he said "as people say 'Mans don't cry' why am I feeling like that because it's painful. God I don't know how I died now nobody is here to support me too. When I died why am I still here in this world." And he breaked out in tears.
Xyla completed her shift and was ready to go home. She was going home on her way she saw something delicious on a stall. "Should I buy it? But I don't have enough money and I really want Zion to eat it because he might haven't ate good food in the past days." She went and bought it. After few minutes she reached home and entered her house she was so excited but after entering she realised Zion was crying. She immediately closed the door. "What happened?" She asked from a distance.
He looked up and saw her standing he felt like a light was there to help him. He didn't even wiped his tears and went and hugged her tightly. She was shocked her hands were still and she was even able to smell his manly scent even though he was a ghost. Her hairs were moving slowly and he suddenly backed off.
"What happened?" Madeline asked.
He looked at her. "I am sorry, actually..."
"No problem but did anything happened."
"Yes, I thought that you lefted me."
"And what made you think like that?"
"When I woke up I saw that you were not around, so I had a feeling"
"Why will I leave my house like this!"
"Means."
"Means that why will I leave my clothes furniture here with you. If I want to run so I would definitely take my stuff with me."
"I seriously didn't thought like this. I am so dumb."
"Hmm."
"But where did you went?"
"Who will pay my fees, bills and food?"
"Oh, yeah!"
"So I went to work."