Chapter 2

After 1 year
"Hello. Aina where are you?"
"I am at home."
"Oh you know what day is today?"
"I don't think today is your birthday or you have any kind of love affair with any one. So what is so important about today."
"Today is my mom's death anniversary." ( And also of the person I once loved.) She thought.
"I am sorry. I forgot."
"No, it's okay and moreover today is our one year anniversary. It's been one year since we are together."
"Yeah, so we should celebrate today."
"Okay, today at night we will go to the restaurant."
"Okay, let's meet later."
She hanged up the phone. "What should I make for the breakfast. If mom was here she would have made the breakfast for me. But today I will make mom's favourite food. But before Cooking I want to know what Zion likes to eat. How could I know and then I call me his lover." She laughed. "I am sad mom. I don't want to live. But this is the point I can't do anything nor can I die nor can I love because the person I used to love died and now I don't want to fall in love because it gives me pain. Okay no more of this talk. First I will go to graveyard than I will go to meet Aina." She started to make the breakfast. After a couple of minutes, she ate her food and got ready for her day. She went out and as it was holiday, so she was moving towards the graveyard but on her way she stopped at a flower shop to buy flowers. After that she reached the grave of her mother and was sitting still there. She kept flowers there. She started by
"Mom. I miss you. But I am not gonna cry. Mom I am living a difficult life and now I know how you used to manage my studies and the food and the expenses which I used to have. Sorry mom if I ever mistreated you or hearted you. I had a secret which I didn't told anyone that I used to like a guy. He was so precious to me but he also died on the day you lefted me." She wiped her tears. "Anyway I still wasn't able to make him fall for me just like the way I like him. Okay I will go now but his name was Zion." She stood and started to walk.
She was going to Aina's house as today was her off. After some time, she reached her house. She ringed the bell and waited for the door to open and within 2 minutes, Aina opened the door.
"Hello, baby. How are you you?" She asked and hugged her. "Why did you came so late?"
"I am fine. Actually I went somewhere."
"I have plan's. Let's go to park."
"You will take me to a park only!"
"It will be a amazing day today. Let me bring my bag."
She took her to amusement park. She was so impressed but she wanted to enjoy her day. She was jumping around as after so much time she came to amusement park and she was able to live happily. She was riding every ride and tasting street food. At last, she was tired but she was satisfied with her friend.
They were at a restaurant. "Thanks." Madeline said.
"For what." Asked Aina.
"You made me very happy today."
"Babes that's what friends are for."
"Today I want to drink. So order beer for me too."
"Okay. Waiter." She called the waiter and asked him to bring Beer for her. She was so drunk after drinking just one glass of beer.
"Hello uncle." Madeline said.
"Sit quietly Madeline."
"Why? We have one life and you are asking me to sit quietly in it. I have to talk. I haven't talked to anyone in a long time." She replied in sad voice and she started to cry. "I miss mom."
"Don't cry Madeline."
"Okay." She replied and looked up on the other table. She saw someone sitting. The guy was looking familiar. She focused a bit and shouted
"Why are sad?"
Aina looked back and saw there was no one. She again looked at her. "Whom are you talking with."
"The guy behind."
She looked to confirm again. "But there is no one."
"I want to go home."
"Okay, I will take you." Aina said and stood up but her phone rang at the last minute. It was a call from hospital and she had work there today. "Shit. Madeline I have to go. Can you go home by yourself. "
"Hmm."
"Confirm."
"Yes. Just go."
"Okay take care." She said and lefted her alone in the restaurant. She was drunk and she was not in her senses. This was the question how will she go home like this.
She waked up in her bed in the morning.
"Where am I?" She opened her eyes. She looked here and there. "This is my room. How did I reached here and why don't I remember anything? I am definitely bad with beer. But what happened." She stood and sat straightly holding her head. "I don't remember."
"What" A voice came from her behind.