Chapter 6

She was sitting blankly in her class when suddenly she heard a bang on door. She stopped thinking and looked to see the source of bang and she went pale seeing what was Infront her. Nolan, he was standing near the the door and looking at her. She instantly turned her gaze and gulped. She started to panick more when she saw he was moving towards her. He stopped Infront her only at a little distance.
"Hey sweetheart." He said calmly. As soon as she heard him, she stood from her place and Started to walk but a hand holded her wrist and stopped her from moving. She gulped again and he pulled her into him. She was shocked at his sudden action and looked straight into his eyes. He was already staring her.
"Bad behaviour, when someone is talking and you ignore." He said this rudely.
"Let .... Me..... Go." She said as she was scared.
"Don't be scared from me." He said and came near her ears which made her shiver. "I am not so scary." He continued. "What's your name? Sweetheart." He asked.
She was about to speak suddenly at that moment the power was cut in there classroom and she looked here and there as the atmosphere was turning more creepy. She looked at him and he was also shocked to see the lights. She holded his shoulder and he was more shocked at her action. "Why is the light gone?" She asked.
"Calm down. Maybe a simple power cut." He assured her and a voice came from behind "Leave her". He turned to see who the owner of that voice was. But he found no one.
"No." She shouted and he turned but BANG.
Someone hitted him with chair. His head was bleeding and he stood. He moved his hairs from his face and saw no one in the class except her. She was turning pale and looking more frightened like she has seen a ghost or something. At this moment he was sure that the little girl has definitely seen a ghost because of her panick. He was totally not scared of what was happening.
"Your head is bleeding." She said a little bit loudly.
"It happens daily." He said (he thinks, I don't understand what is happening. When she shouted and then the chair hitted me. Why is she behaving so strange.) He was staring her and she was staring the empty chair like someone was sitting there.
"Is someone sitting there?" He questioned she turned her face and looked at him.
"Yeah tell him. It's me." Zion said and she gulped to see Zion sitting on the chair.
"Who is it?" He asked again.
She ignored zion and went near Nolan.
"Come, firstly, I will stop the bleeding and then you can talk." She said and holded his wrist pulling him to sit on the chair. He was quiet. She took her bag and took some tissues to stop bleeding which she did and then applied a plaster on the wound as it was not so deep.
"Why are you doing this? He deserves that. Even he scared you still you are helping." Zion was saying from behind.
"Can you shut up for a minute." She said and looked behind. Nolan also looked at that place and found no one. Zion was shocked at her behaviour.
"Whom are talking to?" He also question.
"Shut up." She said to Nolan. "I am getting frustrated of both of you." She shouted now and they are shocked.
"(She pointed towards Nolan) you can't see him but he can see you."
Nolan was about to open mouth but she cutted him.
"You may say I am sick in my mind but I am not." She continues. "I also don't understand why only I can see him. The world is so big but why me." Suddenly she started to cry and Nolan stood from his place same goes for Zion they both stood near her and started patting her back.
"It's okay. Don't cry" they both said and Zion looked at him furiously.
"Tell me one thing. Who is him?" Nolan asked.
She looked at him and said "He was a student at the university. But he died."
"Do you know his name?" Nolan asked while Zion was looking her and she turned to him.
"Zion" she whispered as slowly as she can but Nolan heard it. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her towards him.
"What did you said?" He asked again but rudely now. Zion also turned angry why did that guy touched her but she replied again
"Zion." Now it was loud.
"The guy who died one year ago." He further asked.
"Yes, but how do know." She asked and Zion also saw him in suspicious look
"Because he was my brother." As soon as he said that. Madeline was staring him and Zion was also staring him.