#1 - An Invitation

Grammatical errors ahead.
I recommend to play the song above.

"I'm Yang Jungwon. You could say I'm addicted to the blood of the opponent. They say I'm a physco path though I don't think I am such. I just butcher people who provokes me. You dont think I'm some loony lunatic don't you, miss Y/N?"

You instantly woke up in panic. You were sweating like a pig, panting as if it was your last life. It wasn't even awhile since you had a nightmare.

This time, it's been happening for a week. This Yang Jungwon person has been haunting you in your dreams for a week and he always had six men behind him.

You could distinctly hear the loud cries and screaming of people behind you everytime he spoke.
You abruptly sat up on your bed, not knowing what to do. It was a school night, it was 3am. Your sleep schedule has been fucked up lately because of such dreams or nightmares.

"I beg you please let me go!"

"You're an asshole!"

"The seven of you will rot in hell!"

"Please get this off me. I have parents waiting for me to come home!"

"UGH OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP." You yelled while covering you ears, almost crying. It was the most frustrating thing you've ever heard your whole life. It was hostile.

You got up your bed and grabbed a cigarette and a lighter that was just sitting on your bedside table. You proceed to light the cig and roughly opened your bedroom window letting the wind blow cold air in your bedroom making your worn out body shiver. You sat on the edge of the window, respiring deeply.

This was your safe place. This is where you always think about things that were bothering you, it was peaceful.

The view was incredibly exquisite and breath-taking. A plain dark-blue sky. The street lights. The stars making the night shimmer and makes the whole dark sky much more better. And especially, the moon.

The moon.

You got up and threw out the cigarette you were smoking and took a deep breathe. You decided to go to your kitchen's dorm to get a glass of water and loosen up a bit.

You sighed.

"When will this week get any better." You muttered. It's been a week since you've been having bad dreams and you had no one to talk to about it. It was just you all alone in your dorm. It was peaceful. And a pain in the ass.

You sat on your couch and decided to watch a bit on your television.

After a few minutes, you noticed that an envelope was slipped under the tiny space your door. It was a bit strange since the post office opens at 8 AM.

It was probably a person playing around.

"There's no way the post man sends mail at 3 fucking AM." You spoke loudly in disbelief. It was a strange looking envelope. Fancy but strange.

You heard a screech behind your walls that was very eerie that made you startle and nervous. The screech became much more louder that your eyes widened in fear.