#7 - The Origin 1

"My minds made up, we'll test it on certain people. If it becomes successful, we'll train them in a matter of time. We could finally find a solution to our problem!" The young man exclaimed happily as he sat down on his chair. "Do you really think we could do well? The government has been hunting us down for 3 years. I'm honestly surprised we've never been caught." The other doubted his plan as he stood up.

"Trust me in this, Mr. Lim. I've told our assistant to find people last week, I assure you something good will happen in this experiment."

Mr. Lim thought they were murderers instead of scientists. In their third experiment, the people couldn't handle the venom to the point they killed a dozen of people in their old laboratory. Mr. Choi on the other hand, wasn't the one who seem to give up. He had high ambitions and a high perspective of himself.

"Sir, I can't seem to find individuals who would agree to our experiment but there's this royal family who would be willing to put their 7 adopted boys into our lab." She barged into the room holding a bunch of papers and a laptop. "Teenagers? And a part of the royal family? Wouldn't that be a bit dangerous? What if it's a set up? They might not be able to handle it." Mr. Choi awkwardly complained.

"That's what you didn't think of with our old volunteers." Mr. Lim spoke loudly that made Mr. Choi glare at him. Mr. Lim comfortably sat on the chair as he listens to the two.

"They've also sent profiles of whom they'll be sending if you ever approve of it. It also contains of their health details just in case." Mr. Choi nodded slowly as the woman beside spoke. "Show us their profiles then we'll decide."

The lady stood up as she opens the projector, and plugged it in her laptop as photos of 7 young men showed up in the white cream walls.

"Lee Heeseung. The oldest among the seven."

"Park Jongseong, or Jay as they call him."

"Sim Jaehyun, or Jake."

"Park Sunghoon."

"Kim Sun Woo, or Sunoo."

"Yang Jungwon."

"And the youngest. Nishimura Riki. Ni-ki."

The young lady stood up as she removes the plug out of the laptop sitting on the table.

"I'll gather for more information from the royal family, Mr. Choi."

He nodded as she walks out of the room and close the door shut. Mr. Lim looked at Mr. Choi as he sighed.

"Don't tell me you'll approve of the volunteers. They're teenagers!" Mr. Lim exclaimed furiously. "Don't teenagers have higher tolerance?" Mr. Choi talked back as he fixes his collar and grabbed a bunch of paperwork on the table. "Are you being a fucking hypocrite? Weren't you hesitant about it earlier?"

Mr. Lim got interrupted as Mr. Choi gazed at where he was standing. He knitted his eyes as he slowly turns his head to where Mr. Lim was.
"This is the chance we can prove the government that we're not some bunch of murderers!" He explained furiously that made Mr. Lim slam the table he was sitting on just earlier. His eyes were filled with concern while the table wobble a bit due to the slam.

"We've been trying for almost 3 fucking years! We've killed bunch of people that expected us to do better and you're making 7 teenagers do this dangerous experiment? How about we try it on you?"

Mr. Choi's shoulder lowered while a shiver goes down in his spine. "They volunteered, they wanted it! And these boys wanted it too! So what's your point?"

"You know my point, Mr. Choi. I know you're not some dumb scientist just testing it in on people. Or maybe you're acting dumb to satisfy your fantasy. We're not in some fictional book. These are real people."