#3

You bid the young man in front of you a farewell as he goes back to his respective class. You proceed to go back inside your classroom as well.

The presence of Jay makes you feel nauseous for an unknown reason.

By the time, your body felt numb and you were slowly getting lightheaded. You clenched onto your forehead as you started to feel like your head was spinning you started to feel ill to your stomach.

Someone tapped your shoulder as you lay your head on you chair's arm rest. As you lifted you head. It was Jay. His iris turned red as soon as he saw you.

"Should we go to the clinic? You don't seem fine." He offered you. You felt his cold touch as caressed your back to calm you down. You shook your head as a response.

"Our prof. wouldn't let us go even in such inconvenience. He doesn't want his class get interrupted." You say, hoping it would upsell the conversation. His brows knitted as he looked at you.

"Too bad, I already told him and he didn't say such. So? I'll accompany you to the clinic." He insisted and smiled. He offered a hand as you stood up.

The clinic was just on the 3rd floor so you wouldn't have to worry about getting exhausted.

The school nurse approached you as soon as you stepped on the clinic's white-tiled floor.

"How are you feeling, Ms. Y/N? That bandage on your arm. What happened?"
You've started your morning with quite chaos. Nightmares, A guy breaking in your dorm who's now your dormmate. Deep wounds. A terror professor which shapeshifted into a nice old man and a new classmate whose image doesn't show in the mirror.

A new week had just started. A couple weeks was a hard touch, but the shit you've encountered today was much more worse.

"It's nothing, miss. I'm not feeling well. I'm just feeling a bit nauseous and lightheaded."

"You should take a rest on the bed while I get something that would help." She suggested while Jay helped you to get up from the chair you were sitting on.

"I'll be right back." Your school nurse said.

It was just the right time to confront Jay about it. It's been bugging you the whole morning.

"Jay, so um about earlier. What exactly are you?"

You gulped after asking him that. You just wanted to know what he is exactly 'cause you knew it was impossible that vampires' exist in such world. But at the same time, you weren't even dumb enough to just believe someone.

You were sure that you didn't see his image in the mirror.

It was caught on clear sight.

If he ever answers he's human. You wouldn't believe him. If he ever answers of what creature he is. You wouldn't believe him either.

Your eyes were full of frustration when you heard what he just had said. It was nothing but unbelievable.

"Not entirely human"

He stared at the completely white empty wall.

"What is that supposed to mean? Were you in a goat's womb or something?" You said obviously in a joking manner. But the young man infront of you seems like he took it seriously.

He was a scary one. You were fully aware that he seems like a very serious person but you your mouth just had no filter today.

It was bad.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see you later." He spoke loudly as he gave you a coy smile. It seemed like he avoided questions you were about to ask him and upselled the situation by leaving.