#2 Never Too Late

I recommend to play the song above.

"It's never too late to turn her into one of us, Heeseung. She's something different, I know it." Jungwon exclaimed seriously and sat on the couch.

"What if she refuses to be one of us? The signs, the 'nightmares' you've been giving her. She would be a tough one, Jungwon. She's not stupid."

"Then we'll make her be one of us. I'm not letting her strongly made abilities go to waste. Whether you like it or not, we'll have to biff her head to the point she gets harmed in order for her to gain her own potential."

Heeseung shook his head in denial and sat beside Jungwon who was comfortably sitting on the couch.

"Ours. Yours was an accident that made you have such abilities. As you said, it's never too late to turn her into one of us. We can wait for an accident to happen, Jungwon."

"We'll make her 'accident' intentional."

You woke up with a cold breeze from outside your bedroom's window. It was the best feeling ever until you shifted around the opposite side and unexpectedly faced Sunghoon. Sleeping on your bed.

Your brows knitted.

"Really? After harming me? I didn't even recieve a sincere apology." You muttered quietly.

At first, you wanted to push him off the bed. The thought of such seems funny but it seems like he was sleeping comfortably so you decided to just let him be. Never in your life you shared a bed with someone, the thought of such was disturbing to you.

You noticed the clock. It was 6am.

"Not even a good two hours of sleep. I'm so exhausted." You sighed and decided to make a coffee for two just in case Sunghoon wanted some when he wakes up.

You noticed that the shattered glass on the floor in the living room was gone, you assumed that Sunghoon cleaned it up for you.

"As he should."

You finally finished drinking your coffee. You checked on Sunghoon, he was still asleep. You just ignored him and got yourself a towel to dry yourself after the shower.

You glanced on the edge of your bed and the envelope was sitting there.

"Fuck. The envelope."

You rushed to open it and it had a one page handwritten letter in it. The paper's texture and it seemed to be like an old vintage paper like it was the 2nd century. It had drips of blood in it but it doesn't really cover the paper's coffee scented smell.

An Invitation.

Meet us on 9/9.
School backyard.

Sincerely,
Y.W

Here's a photo just incase.