#4 Traitor

"It will benefit you in many ways, my love. Oh, Y/N. I would do anything just for your own safety. But you don't need to tell me whoever that person is since I knew from the very start what would happen. I have ears everywhere."

He leaned in much more closer to your face as you tried to push him away with half your strength.

He carefully caressed your cheek. His soft, tender yet cold hands made you tremble.

He tilted his head as he spoke. You felt a jolt as he revealed his fangs not knowing where to look.

"Scared aren't you? What if I tell you that I am what you fear. Will you tell anyone? Will you make a scene in front everyone? I know you won't. I trust you, Y/N. But someone will be needing to face their consequences."
"You will not hurt Yuna. You will not lay a finger on her!" You slowly raised your voice as he begins to sneer and gradually suck his lower lip.

"You're one of a kind, Y/N. What would you do, Y/N? As I said-"

"I will expose what you truly are. I will make a scene in front of everyone. I will build the courage to do such thing. You're a cold-blooded brute." You cut him off as he tried to spoke. The red eyes glared at your eyes as you spoke.

The young man in front of you chuckled and started to caress your cheek once again.

"Oh I will make one before you ever do."

His cold-monotoned voice spoke as he swiftly put his lips onto yours. He stretched his right arm behind your back lifting you slightly up as he dominates the kiss. The tension was oddly satisfying. You could distinctly hear his heavy breathing as you tried to pull him away yet he chases for your lips hungrily. He slowly shifted his right hand to your waist and pulled you towards his chest and gripped it tightly as if he was yours. You grabbed his collar whilst he bit your lower lip. You could feel his fangs deepen in your lips, blood coming out but you couldn't care less as he licked the blood flawlessly. It was a bittersweet feeling.

"Sweet." He muttered under his breath. Still wishing for your lips.

You couldn't believe what just happened. You never expected that a simple kiss would turn into a make-out session. The tenderness of his lips felt so good, it's like you craved for more. But on second thought, enough is enough. It wasn't like he was gonna do it again.

You slightly pushed him and saw him sneering at you and telling you to look in the hallways. You carefully turn your head to which direction he was pointing to and saw a crowd. Some were filming, and some were sqeaking like a mouse.

"This is what you wanted, go. Go tell them and expose me, Y/N."

Your hand flew to your mouth due to embarrassment and thought about the shit everyone would talk about you. You swiftly ran upstairs facing your back on Sunghoon. You were about to continue as you heard someone talking, he sounded familiar. You peeked behind the walls and saw that there were two young men, both had platinum blonde hair. It was Jay with someone. His hair was recognizable since it was slicked back. While the one he was talkig to had that messy-but-not-really look. He had chubby pink cheeks and monolid eyes. And he also went to the same school, but he was unfamiliar. You thought he was one of Y.J's little friends, just like Sunghoon and Jay.

You were about to leave but overheard their conversation.

"She obviously knows by now. She has sharp visions, Sunoo. She's very observative." Jay blatantly exclaimed while you could hear worry in his voice.

"Leader Yang has a plan for her, Jay. He thinks it would be much more better letting her figure all this by herself. Hence, he sent us here." The pretty young man sat down as he spoke. He was fiercely adorable yet scary.
"Also Yuna. She told Y/N about everything. I won't say everything but she told her about our identity. Jungwon would be disappointed. And might as well lead her t-"