#8 The Origin 2

heeseung comes out the room- silently crying, he leans his head on to the wall, still frustrated on what to do. he tries to reassures himself that everything will be alright, but it just seems like it'll be stuck in his mind for a very very long time.

he faces the white wall behind him. "we would just be rotting here, like hell, if we don't do anything" he tries to convince himself, plus they can't do anything about it anyway.

they have no choice. they'll be lab rats who will just rot to death, stuck here forever or be vampires whom are somewhat ten times powerful than humans. the young man still seems to be confused as he let out his anger by punching the walls as he groans in pain, red blood coming out his fists. but eventually, he knew he can't just stay in this hell forever while bleeding his fists out. he has to do something if he doesn't want to be such creature.

his eyes roam around the lab, looking for vents, windows, and maybe an obvious exit to escape.

"hyung" sunghoon whispers to heeseung infront of him. he looks behind him to face the younger. heeseung was looking at him, hopeless, it seems like his brothers cannot tolerate this environment. he cannot see them like this. "you know we could do a lot if we became vam-" he didn't like hearing that word "you know" the younger tried to improvise an obvious hint for it.

"like what? i can't just live my life killing people just for my own satisfaction"

"as far as i know, vampires can go a week without blood" sunghoon says confidently.

"that doesn't make it any better" heeseung says that made sunghoon giggle.

"give me a good reason, and maybe i'll reconsider" - wow, a hoax. "this doesn't help much but... you know how dangerous vampires are, right hyung?" the older nods his head, carefully listening to what his brother is saying "and so these damn scientists are humans, vampires hold much more strength, one shot from their necks, we'll be free and they'll be dead from their doings. we might as well save future people from being suffer being a lab rat" it's making more sense and convincing for heeseung, he does want revenge not just for his brothers but everyone who has been a victim in such event. he thought that they deserve their killers to be killed.

"so we're basically a sacrificial lamb huh?" heeseung shrugged and sunghoon nodded "we'll be sacrificial lambs, the others already agreed to this and so, i don't care if the people find out about us, or call us monsters. as long as we did the right thing for everyone's sake. that's enough for me, we can be a sacrificial lamb. we'll live forever, and stronger" heeseung gave him a smile but then they heard few steps away whilst the man says "yes, a sacrificial lamb. you wanted this, didn't you? is this planned?" they did not want it but if it led them to no choice, then they'll take it. the two felt shivers through their spine as soon as they heard a familiar voice speak, which was mr. choi.

"shit" sunghoon muttered under his breath. they're in a situation, and knowing mr. choi's past, he might just kill the two on spot.

not until mr. lim showed up behind mr. choi, looking concerned for the two teenagers infront of them. hopeless, now that they're stuck infront of a killer. "enough with the scolding, choi. i'll handle them downstairs"

"no way i'll let you handle this! after all their plans? did you even listen to their chit chat?" mr. choi yelled that made mr. lim roll his eyes "okay shut up 'cause you should be the one not being soft over some teenagers words. are you humbled by their words? that's great 'cause it just shows how much of a coward you are"

and so, mr. choi chases mr. lim after they argued and grabs the two boys inside a room in which made them panic.

"what are we doing here?" sunghoon asked mr. choi as he grabs something out some smokey fridge full of syringes and red liquid which might be blood. "no questions, i'll have to inject this in both of you now" mr. lim bit his lip as he was shaking badly trying to get the vaccine inside the syringe. the two boys backed up as mr. lim approaches the both of them.