1- L'Exorciste

Screams were heard at Axton Manor. Some of the servants were cowering in fear witnessing the wife of the bearded businessman glared at them with her bloodshot eyes. She was muttering words that none of them could understand.

"Monsieur, I-I may have an idea who we should call for help."

The old butler offered with an attempt to help his master who was pacing back and forth outside of his wife's bedroom.

"What are you implying, Stanley? The physician is here. Why would we need more help?"

The bearded man hissed in annoyance with a hint of nervousness in his voice. He walked past the butler and went to check his wife.

The physician suddenly passed out when he attempted to inject propofol into the lady who was once meek and naive. She was thrashing with her back arching as if she was possessed. Her eyes rolled at the back of her head. The room reeked of sulfur and the temperature dropped cold. Anyone in the room can sense a malevolent presence with them.

"M-Monsieur...I think we should really-"

The butler hid behind him with his trembling knees.

"Call this person that you think can help my wife. I'll pay them any price they name as long as my wife is saved."

He finally gave in knowing that whatever happened to his wife is incurable by any physician he could find. He clenched his fist seeing the love of his life turn into a monster. A tear dropped from his eye when he remembers how his wife wanted to spend time with him only for him to decline by prioritizing his business first than her happiness.

"Fils de pute! Dépêchez-vous!" ("Son of a bitch! Hurry up")

The butler scrambled his way towards the old telephone. As he waited for someone to pick up the call, he glanced in his master's direction who was hesitating to go near the lady in bed. Mrs.Axton who was tied in the bed looked at her husband with her pleading eyes.

"Mon amour...ne les laisse pas me prendre." ("My love... don't let them take me.")

She croaked as tears streamed down her pale cheeks. Mr.Axton controlled his urge to remove the rope that tied his wife in bed knowing that it is dangerous. He felt his chest aching seeing the love of his life suffering. He doesn't know how to help her. Suddenly, the lady laughed maniacally with her voice changing. The voice sounded like it came from something that doesn't belong in their world.

"Curandum non est de uxore tua, Henrice. Illa nos coniunget et te relinquet ad vitam miseram faciendam." ("You don't have to worry about your wife, Henry. She'll join us and leave you for making her life miserable.")

The voice that came from his wife sneered then cackled. Mr.Axton covered his ears before yelling at his butler for help. Finally, the butler managed to contact the person that could help them.

The exorcist.

Mr.Axton was momentarily relieved when the exorcist is on his way. At least he could rely on his worries to the man that will perform the exorcism. For sure, he'll reward him handsomely. As long as he is capable and strong enough to safely exorcise whoever possessed his wife, he'll make sure to give him a huge reward.

The old doorbell rang which made them tense for a moment. The butler hurriedly ran to open the door to let the exorcist in. The butler led the exorcist to where the exorcism will take place.

When Mr.Axton saw the exorcist, he can't help but scrutinize the guest. All his expectations were thrown away when he saw a woman instead of a man. In front of him is a woman that seemed to be in her 20s or 30s. She was wearing a white dress shirt tucked neatly in her old black slacks. Over her left hand hangs a black vintage trench coat. Her other hand was holding an old worn-out book that had a scripture that is written in an unfamiliar language.