Sorry Just so sorry.

Kookie POV:

It is now the next day morning. I am gonna apologise to him today and all the things can be back yeah ! I finally can be with him..

I was infront of his room , knocking the door . We have free day today so maybe after I tell sorry we can go somewhere out...hehe

" Come in" he said and I gone in . He looked surprised but quickly changed to his poker faced look.

" Hi hyung"I said but recieved none.

I sat near him on his bed but he stood up and walked and sat in the opposite chair ...wow it hurts he really don't even wanna sit with me ..did I hurt him that bad ?..

" Hyung ..I am sorry. I know the way i acted wasn't good. I could have just politely rejected you, but i myself don't know why i did that hyung. Please trust me. I want us to go back to how things were hyung ... " I admitted but still he just looked straight in my eyes blankly.

" Hyung please say you forgive me ,please hyung please " I now cried, I really can't handle this . All this time i just received love from him ,nothing but just so much love and care and now seeing him see me like this with such a dead gaze I really can't...I need him to hug me comfort me like he always does ...I looked at him still crying " Atleast please speak hyung please"

" Stop that freaking act Jeon Jungkook . I knew you never really even care if I didn't talked to you or be near you . Oh ! I forgot you are maybe crying because you are in a same room with a hoe like me . That's what i am to you right? Don't worry , the door is all open you can leave now " he said coldly

" Hyung please don't be like this I said sorry , please hyung please.." I said falling in my knees head low.

" Listen here kid, just go to your room or go with tae I am sure he is gonna be there for you and you will just be like always ." He said still the same careless tone.

" I don't need anyone hyung I just want to be with you ,talk to you like we always did ..please hyung forgive me please .. just tell me you forgive me" I said crying looking at him.

" Haha. Yeah maybe the Jeon Jungkook doesn't want any bad name in his history . Hm.. I forgive you Jeon Jungkook you may go now . I am aldready tired I said I forgave you now go" he said .

" Are we good now hyung?! Will you talk with me ,eat with me ?! I miss you hyung so much" I said and got up to hug him but got stopped by his hands

" Don't ,don't come near me you aldready did enough damage Jeon. Maybe you talked like that that day would be a mistake to you but think what you ever did to me . Did you ever like ever atleast valued me ?!" He asked straight in my eyes .

" Ofcourse I value you hyung so much"I said as he just laughed in response

" Haha always telling harsh things whenever I come near you to comfort you . Whenever I started speaking you ignored me .whenever I sat near you the next second you got up and left , whenever I asked you to go out just to spend some time, you say you don't wanna waste your time REMEMBER" WASTE YOUR TIME ' but going with tae the next min and never even treating me like a human or atleast a thing . Well I will ask you did you even noticed I starved myself many times just for you and you to be healthy ? and when you said I was heavy I starved myself for four months and became like a thin branch just so you would call me handsome and treat me like a hyung I did everything and anything to show you all my love did you ever noticed any of it ?! Huh?! Did you ?!" He said I was just staring at him did I hurt him that bad? ...I really can't believe it's not that I did liked him. It's not at all like that.

" Hyung no you are not heavy I just said that to get you off me and I wasn't really awake much..and no I didn't meant to hurt you hyung I swear just that ...you always came to me whatever happened and I maybe took it as a advantage"I said he still glared at me .

" Ok you tell all this just bullshit now tell this kook when I bought you your plushie with all left money I had just so you could be happy even when you clearly didn't like me . What you did?! When you thought it was tae you hugged him like it's the last day of your life but when I said it was me ,the next minute ur smile fell that I even cursed myself for telling the truth but hell I can't just take it you being so good to him when he wasn't the one. And remember what you did Jeon just asking me why I bought it and bowed and left to your room . Isn't all the things I said to you prove yourself that you don't like me Jeon ? and please leave before I shout at you . " He said I felt like shit why can't I understand what I feel just why I feel so hurt than I ever did before why?....

" Sorry hyung just so so sorry I never meant anything hyung that's for sure " and I was about to leave the door and he called my name ah it hurts he never really use nothing more than kookie but now everytime he calls me it's Jeon Jungkook or Jeon . But I turned anyways hoping he would forgive me and take me in his arms but no what I heard next shattered me more.

" And Jeon for your information I can be a man who can be so dominant like hell ,so stop thinking like I am some hoe who flirts with men to get thier attention cause I wanted only one attention back that time and it had been you . But bad things go short and yeah I am not the little bitch you can play anymore . And maybe for you I wouldn't be equal enough with your KIM TAEHYUNG but to me I am more than what I am and I started to love myself more than I did to you. Actually it feels great Jeon . Now get out of my room. " He said and I quickly got out of the room and made myself to my room and cried and cried like hell.I really wanna know why I did it to him . I wanna talk to someone to knew what I exactly feel. I can't be like this anymore it feels like shit ,hell, !! I just ..I just want nothing more than be in his arms . ..I am so sorry hyung...

💜💜💜💜

~ah another chapter hope you like it don't worry just some more hurt and lovey dovey~thank you for reading