First kiss

Jimin pov:

       It's aldready three months since we started dating and yeah members and even army's our fans knew we thought they will hate us but no they supported they are like our family. And yeah since these three months it's always us two flirting and teasing eachother and more cuddles and good night and good morning kisses no no not in lips but all over face. Yup.. we still didn't kissed I don't wanna scare him away and since we were both young when we joined bts .I think he also didn't had his kiss.

So I am gonna wait for things to go by the way but this tease he wouldn't let it happen like always he will even mostly call me daddy god his tone .I think he has kinks god... He is total opposite of innocence

    We were both now in another date yeah we gone to lots of dates since then and today is amusement park which he definitely loves and I scare...what to do I love this bunny here so I can't just don't do it for him.

   " Baby you know you go and ride that roller coaster I will get you Ice cream hmm?.. go" I said just so that I wouldn't ride and die in that roller coaster .

    " No hyung you are coming with me don't be a scary cat hyung. You believe me right I will protect you come on you big baby " he said and I just gave up .

      After that ride it was quite good we enjoyed all rides .

    " Kookie come lets go to the shooting game I will buy you something" I said and dragged him

    " You don't really wanna do hyung" " just shut up you brat let me see what you may like oh see there is bunny onesie aww you will look soo cute in it " I said and started aiming for it .

   After aiming at it and falling at it for three times I won and they gave that bunny dress and I quickly jumped and gave to him.

   " Aww you will look so much like a bunny in this kookie I can't wait to see you like that ahh!! " I exclaimed happily and he shyly smiled and blushed.

    " Hyung let's go to Ferris wheel come on its aldready night and it will be perfect to see now " he said and dragged me .

We were riding in Ferris wheel I wanted this to be a special memory so I took first step I held his hand and made him look me .

   " Kook - ah baby you knew why I didn't kissed you till now I ..I wanted my first kiss with you to be special and memorable .I really wanna spend this whole life time with you . And now that I think it's gonna be so good if I gave it now " I said staring at his eyes with so much love and then looking at his lips I leaned in and felt him do the same.

   Our lips connected I moved my one hand to his waist and pulled him closer while other stroked his cheeks. His lips and mine fit perfect, like it was just made for us . His cherry lips feeling more soft than I imagined it would be . Our kiss was nothing but love .

   I pulled away after few mins no need to go all way around . And connected our foreheads.

" I love you baby" " I love you hyung" we both said at same time and we chuckled .

  Later we got in car after having such a long day . I was driving car peacefully while humming to "waste it on me " stealing glances with kookie seeing him staring straight at me and blushing .

   " I am so happy hyung it really feels so great and lovely to be with you and spend with you . I am always gonna love you hyung no matter what " he said sincerely I smiled

   " Same here kook I was blessed to be with you . My cute muscle bunny" I said and took his hand and kissed it . He blushed and turned away . Our shy member kookie. Aww

    After we reached home we went to our room and made ourselves in PJ and cuddled eachother loving the warmth.

    " I love you kookie and always will" I said and pecked his lips nose ,eyes and forehead before snuggling back in his neck .

    " I love you more hyung my jiminie hyung" he said and pecked my lips and we both soon drifted to sleep .

        💜💜💜💜

~Thank you reading if you ever read. And support me by commenting or voting or following . Thank you again for your love ~~