Getting good

Kook pov:

    It's been one month and things are getting good like jimin hyung and me always spend time together . I never forgot to take care of him just the way he did to me . I never even missed a opportunity to flirt with him. Here and there I can see him blush or smirking

     " Hyung can we go shopping I really need to buy some clothes " I asked showing my puppy eyes to him

    " Aish.. ok ok just stop giving that eyes let me just change " he said and came afterwards looking soo handsome in oversized clothes in shows he look cute squishable but in normal clothes why is he is so...hot and handsome . He looks like daddy af. And I was in grey hoodie and masked myself .

" Shall we go now?!" He asked and I nodded.

  We was in mall hiding ourselves the best . I sneakily got his hands in mine he gave me a confused look but I just held it and dragged him to buying stuffs.

   I took some tight pants for maybe later use . And few hoodie and some shorts and also few white oversized tshirts. And a turtle neck and few other clothes and made myself to counter .

   I was about to pay when jimin  hyung paid for it .

     "Hyung you may look like daddy in this outfit but you don't need to be a sugar daddy you know~" I said near his ear so only he can hear It I can feel him blushing under mask .

     " Just shut up you ungrateful brat I was just buying you since we never hanged out and I am your older brother " he said

     " You are my favourite hyung you know~" I said sweetly teasing him . We bought the things and we both carried each bags.

    " Wanna go eat somewhere kookie?!" He asked gently.

     " Oh date hyung ?! Wow yes I am in !!" I said back .

     " Aish not a date just wanna eat ! whatever let's just go come " he said nervously and I grinned successfully .

  We both made to restaurant and I was just so hungry and when the waiter came and gave me a menu card that I didn't noticed the waiter was eyeing me like I am something to eat and I am totally unaware of it .

    " Kook baby~~ what do you wanna eat tell to me so that I can buy you '~" he said sweetly holding my hand in table oh god what happened to him why he is suddenly being romantic.

   " Baby~ you know you wanna eat more see your cheeks aren't there. I swear some cheeks would make you more beautiful " he said while caressing my cheek we were in private room for two people to eat so we took our masks.i was blushing so hard why... Why he is doing this ...

     suddenly a clearing of throat snapped me back and then alone I noticed the waiter glaring at jiminie hyung and when I see him he was smirking like he just achieved something

    " Umm. Just some rice and noodles please " I said and he immediately walked away.

     " What happened hyung why were you doing that " I said still blushing

      " Sorry about that it's just the waiter eyed you like you are some full course meal so I just made him go away." He said ...is he jealous ....wow..

     " Are you jealous hyung?~~you know if you alone accept me I am all yours " I sing sang and he just rolled his eyes.

  We ate and gone to car him in driving seat and me near his seat.

" Hyung you know when I tell 'i love you' i mean it hyung . It's you hyung only you I was just unaware of my true feelings and whenever you came near me or touch me I shoved you away cause I felt my stomach doing wierd things and some feel so I just thought it would go away If I ignored you. It has always been you hyung . I never called you hyung cause I liked it when I tease you so that you could speak to me . I secretly liked spending time with you hyung but always did the opposite I am sorry hyung and...I.. I LOVE YOU hyung ... Even if you don't want me it's ok hyung just don't stop speaking to me" I said closed eyes hoping he wouldn't go to his cold way back.

    I felt a hand on my hand squeezing it . I opened my eyes to saw hyung giving me a big smile..

  " You idiot don't worry I forgave you a long time ago actually who wouldn't fall when all you do to me is show how much you are true to what you say and more than that always flirting with me I thought you were innocent but no no boy~~" he teased me I laughed and hit his arm lightly.

     " You know kook it would have been so great if this all happened when I proposed to you but it's ok. We are more good now . So JEON JUNGKOOK ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE ME THE HONOUR OF BEING THE MUSCLE BUNNY BOYFRIEND OF MINE ?!" He said god a million yes.

" Yes hyung!!! Aww I am soo happy!" We came to our dorm and I immediately dragged him to our room and hugged him tightly like there is no tomorrow.

    " Koo-kookie br-eathe kook" I giggled and lose the hug a lil he also wrapped his arms around my waist and I sneaked my arms around his neck

    " You know kookie I always wanted to be like this with you and now that I can finally do I am never gonna leave you . I maybe possesive too " he said softly .

    " Me too hyung I am never gonna leave you . You know let's just be like this it feels so good to be in your arms." I said and snuggled more to him .

    " Come kookie it's aldready late let's sleep my love " he said it feels soo good.

  We made ourselves in bed me in jimin hyungs bed . " Cuddle me hyung you little fluffy thing come here " I said making grabby hands and he chuckled softly and slipped his arms around my waist pulling me near him. I put my hands around his back snuggling into eachother I hummed satisfied.

   " It feels soo good hyung we have to cuddle a lot you know " I said into his neck.

   " Ofcourse my baby I am gonna shower you with cuddles and kisses- um.. I mean kisses in face " he said nervously the last part and I got the idea what I am gonna do later . Not now I wanna make my first a little slow hehe.

           💜💜💜

There is the another chapter haha . Thank you if you ever read this book . And support me by commenting and voting .thank you again~~