Ch.07

How did it all turn to shit? Thought Kirishima, backed up against a bolder in the ruins of the U.A. Academic building. His hero costume all tattered up, his face beaten and bruised with blood drippjng from the right side of his forehead, both his arms completely broken, so broken that he had to somehow make his entire hand, from skin to muscle to even the veins super hard so that he could atleast stand up without anyones support and a deep wound on his thigh that almost showed his bones. He looked over to see his friends, yes his friends Jirou and Momo and Tokoyami laying next to him unconscious and terribly hurt. He couldn't help but wince as his thoughts went back to the darkest moment of the day, when Kaminari's back had been shattered and his neck was snapped like a twig.

Midoriya, Bakugo, Tenya and Todoroki felt something inside them snap, the moment of Denki's death Midoriya unleashed OFA at a good 200% and tore through Overhaul like a machete. Bakugo went totally silent, something that freaked everyone out. His eyes clear with murder intent, his face showed an expression on unbridled rage, his tears streaming down his cheeks "DIE" he spoke softly before placing both his palms on the ground and he literally blew it all to hell. The explosion took out a good 30% of the liberation army at once. Tenya's engines stopped for a good 1 minute before revving back to life, this time with an intensity that made the ground beneath him rumble as he shot forward with a sonic boom, the flames on his engines turned scorching blue as he tore through the enemies with blinding speed, he spotted Stain who was about to slash Tsuyu's tongue but a blue blurr slammed him into a wall with enough force to make sure the wall came crumbling down. Stain couldn't quite understand what hit him, but whatever it was it moved at speeds he just couldn't keep up with. The Blue blurr shot at him from all possible angles, Stain had a look of sheer horror in his face as he felt as if he was being hit everywhere in his body all at once. His katana fell out of his grip as he felt his consciousness slip away but before his eyes could close the blurr stopped and looked him in the eye, he recognized who it was as he let out a throaty groan and passed out as he realized he had utterly underestimated The Lida brothers. For the first time ever, everyone could see Todoroki's face full of emotions, his usual icy demeanor was out of commission. Everyone coulf see and practically feel the wrath he was about to unleash y-youu MOTHERFUCKING SCUMMMBAGS!" Shoto singled out the league of villains, they were all prepared for him to unleash his ice but instead they all felt the temperature rise to unbearable, the villains saw the heterchromatic eye of Shoto start to glow as flames covered the red side of his body, the flames wasted no time before turning into a bloody inferno. Endeavor had just burned a nomu to ash as he saw an inferno rise up from the ground towards the sky at a distance, he smirked "finally".

The entire battle came to a stand still as thunder bellowed from the sky with an intensity that sent chills down everyone's spines, the sky radiant with yellow lightning and thunder as then there was a massive downpour of lightning that tore through the sky and hit the ground, the resulting shockwave took tens of thousands of minions out by shocking them. The change in the weather was near immediate as the winds grew stronger and stronger. The chill in the weather was overwhelming,  massive bolts of lightning randomly started to strike the ground as heroes and villains scramed for cover.

Izuku, Ochaco, Lida, Monoma, Kendou and Bakugo had somehow managed to locate both 1A and 1B and pull them together. The ground shaked with violent shockwaves as the battle between All Might and All for one went own, the sudden change in weather had distracted Toshinori and All for one took advantage of that as he hit All Might square in the chest with a massive tentacle centipede that originated from his arm. In less than a second a massive STREAM of lightning came down from the sky diagonally and hit All for one, sending him crashing through several buildings and burning him from head to toe. Everyone turned their heads towards the sky as their eyes collectively widened with utter shock. Up in the air floated a being so familiar that it hurt. But....there was something different with him, something majorly different.