Chosen one

He stomped his staff to the ground and brilliant golden light rushed all the way to him as he tried to shield his eyes.
______________________________

Kaminari could not make head or tails of where on God's Green Earth he was. He seemed to be floating in the sky & on the ground was a civilization. An ancient civilization & for some mysterious reason he knew the name of the place, the importance of it. But how? H-he wasn't even alive then? Historians in the quirk age used their quirks & incredible abilities to bring perfect pictures and details about humanity throughout the ages. He himself had seen real life pictures of the world back in the 1720's but this place, oh it was wayyy older than that. A place that still exists but is mystically hidden away from the rest of the world. A tomb to one man. This was Kahndaq.

What he saw right now was completely and utterly different than the visuals in his head, the images of Kahndaq in his head were nothing but ruble, destruction, fire & lightning, hideous monsters hunting humans. It was chaos but the Kahndaq in front of him was, it was beautiful. The image shifted to a stormy night, something about the atmosphere there felt so... so sinister. He saw faint sparks of lightning escape the huge palace made of pure gold and then it burst open. Shockwaves after shockwaves destroyed everything in the near vicinity before Kaminari saw a true "indiscriminate discharge", one that wiped the razed the entire nation to ash.

Civilians ran around for their lives, parents lost their children & children lost their parents. It seemed to Kaminari as if it couldn't get any worse before the ground underneath exploded with 7 shadows rising to the dark sky, gaining the forms of absolutely horrible monsters before they free falled into the panicked population and turned into smoke, smoke that spread throughout the world. Erasing many existing civilizations, resulting to the death of millions. He saw the faint glance of the man responsible, his eyes covered with red lightning, his face soaked in what seemed like gold blood. He wore a huge lightning bolt on his chest with the glow of the lightning bolt turning from bright gold to crimson red. 

Historama, Send him back. He heard the voice of the wizard echo and Kaminari felt himself being pulled into an invisible vortex & being thrown against a hard rock. Centuries ago we chose a champion, but we grew to sorely regret that. What you saw child, was my former champion releasing the the primal, the utmost evil of all, The seven deadly sins themselves into the world. Kaminari stood silent the entire time, he hadn't uttered a word. The wizard walked towards him I lost my entire family trying to capture the sins and place them back here but now, they have escaped again & my daughter is to blame for that. You are different, boy. You don't wield the living lightning, you are the living lightning.

All of this was bouncing right over Kaminari's head, like what the fuck was this place. Who in Earth was this old man? What was it that he just saw, what does he have to do with ANY OF THIS? He was scared, he didn't want to talk. 2 what you have to do with any of this is that the world needs you, my boy. You have gods & demons to fight, your world depends on you. Save them, say my name so that my powers may be useable to you.  Kaminari's eyes widened as he saw the old man starting to turn to dust from the waist below.

W-wait! W-hats your name? What's happening to you? Kaminari tried to grab hold of the disintegrating wizard but it was too late, the last words the wizard spoke were SHAZAM

The Rock shook with intensity as the Wizard spoke his last words. Kaminari scrambled the dust as if trying to bring the wizard back to life what the fuck were you even talking about old man? You can't just die like that? What even is Shazam t- he was cut short by a bolt of lightning that hit him out of nowhere. Kaminari felt something was different, he never felt so.....fucking powerful. He opened his eyes to find himself crouching on the ground & his eyes didn't miss on the gold bracers that covered his forearm. He immediately turned to the mirror next to him, wondering just how exactly did the mirror get there when it was all tje day across the hallway.

He couldn't hit his shock when he looked at himself, he looked different. His unruly blond hair where now slick with his black lightning bolt talking the shape of a straight streak. He seemed to be clad from the neck down a white suit along with a golden gape that looked a lot like one of All Might's golden age suits with the cape & everything. He wore golden boots & on his chest there was a big thunderbolt that glowed yellow. Across his waist there was a golden cloth like belt which was tied on a knot. He was so busy admiring himself that he didn't even notice the sudden figure that appeared in the mirror. Enjoying the look Champion? She spoke & that spooked the fuck out of Denki who stumbled and fell on his back.

He stood back up and looked at the mirror with his eyes wide with astonishment. In the mirror was a figure of a woman. who are you? What happened to the old man? What did he do to me? Y-you are a spirit, the spirit of this place aren't you? Denki questioned which earned a chuckle from the figure. I Well good to know that the wisdom of solomon os working just fine for you. By the way you are right. I am a spirit, I am the rock of eternity. But you can call me Francesca, champion. Now I ideally would have explained to you how your powers work because that stupid wizard is always in a hurry to leave whatever plane of existence he is in but we sadly are running out of time. I will briefly inform you of your powers, you possess the Wisdom of Solomon, the Strength of Hercules, the Stamina of Atlas, the Power of Zeus, the Courage of Achilles and the Speed of Mercury. These attributes make up who you are. I would advise you to first & foremost go back to your realm and reunite with your peers Champion & indeed warn them about the dangers that the Historama showed you. When I'm ready with my research I shall summon you back here. She spoke before disappearing. Things started to make sense for Denki. He looked around the throne room and found the staff that the Wizard was holding.

He walked towards the broken statues & the aura that hit him where exactly like the aura's he felt in his dream a while ago. He looked at the staff & he slowly could figure out how it worked. Was this the wisdom of Solomon she was talking about? Well this will come in handy. He thought to himself. Ok ummm magic staff please send me back. He instructed the staff & stomped it on the ground. A similar golden dust engulfed him & he closed his eyes.